9 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  September 7, 2011 - 1:59pm
GoPronto's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 118
Kudos: 0

Hi Guys what a magic job you did onn the mucis player , and i love the slidshow feature,  well done,  do yopu know if the ATV2 can play Flac Files?

 

 

  September 7, 2011 - 6:38pm
Ukrainianoiler's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 106
Kudos: 0

Just wondering if the ability to get the album art from lastfm is available on ATV 1 and if not, will it or anything else ever be added on for it?

Thanks

  September 7, 2011 - 7:44pm
morganmacivor's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
Kudos: 0

Forgive me if this is the incorrect place to post..

 

I have to agree, this is an awesome feature! Is there any chance of enabling it for homeshared devices? Or is it and I am missing something?

  September 8, 2011 - 9:58am
james's picture
Staff
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,698
Kudos: 1,133
  GoPronto wrote:

Hi Guys what a magic job you did onn the mucis player , and i love the slidshow feature,  well done,  do yopu know if the ATV2 can play Flac Files?

 

 

Thanks! Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Support for FLAC files is planned for an upcoming version, no ETA just yet though.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

  September 8, 2011 - 9:58am (Reply to #4)
james's picture
Staff
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,698
Kudos: 1,133
  Ukrainianoiler wrote:

Just wondering if the ability to get the album art from lastfm is available on ATV 1 and if not, will it or anything else ever be added on for it?

Thanks

Not for ATV1 at the moment - it may be added at some point down the road.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

  September 8, 2011 - 9:59am (Reply to #5)
james's picture
Staff
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,698
Kudos: 1,133
  morganmacivor wrote:

Forgive me if this is the incorrect place to post..

 

I have to agree, this is an awesome feature! Is there any chance of enabling it for homeshared devices? Or is it and I am missing something?

Unfortunately the Last.fm slideshow feature is only available through Media Player. Sorry.  

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

  September 8, 2011 - 10:06am (Reply to #6)
morganmacivor's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
Kudos: 0
  james wrote:

Unfortunately the Last.fm slideshow feature is only available through Media Player. Sorry.  

 

No problem! love the slideshow feature too.

  September 8, 2011 - 10:10pm (Reply to #7)
Ukrainianoiler's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 106
Kudos: 0
  james wrote:

Not for ATV1 at the moment - it may be added at some point down the road.

 

Just so I know - will anything be added to ATV1 at all or is it a dead dog and not worth kicking anymore?

  September 9, 2011 - 12:55am
minh huud.0772's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 49
Kudos: 0

A+++ from me if Firecore implement visualization and iso support. I love leaving visualization on my 50" plasma TVs.