95 posts / 0 new / Last post
  October 28, 2016 - 8:31am
calhoun.robert's picture
Kudos: 0

James are going to help me with my post?

December 31, 2016 - 4:37pm
vintagegeek's picture

December 31st 2016
New Kodi version for ATV Silver purchased, downloaded to MacBook Pro, opened and installed in applications folder on Dec 22nd.
Runs but could not identify USB flash drives from Kingston or PNY. Fairly large drives of 16GB and 32GB.
Today I found an old verbatim flash drive 4 GB. Installer found it immediately and install to my ATV went well.
I connected to my network where I had a 64GB flash drive plugged into my router.
Through adding devices menu I was able to find the drive and play files.
However, with the movies I wasn't getting any sound.....I had to switch sound type to HDMI as that's the cable I connected to the TV. Then the sound OK.
I connected various flash drives with videos to the back of the ATV and was able to play videos without issue.
My big problem now is PICTURES. It will NOT display any type of picture...Any0ne have any thoughts???

June 17, 2017 - 6:35am
markave's picture

I have tried 3 different SanDisk SDCZ60-32G-AFFP Glide 32GB flash drives and none have been recognized by the latest version (4.6) of aTV Flash. All I get is "ghost" flash drives in the drop down--see screen shot. Is there an updated list of flash drives that work with the latest version of aTV Flash?

Attachments: 
  July 11, 2017 - 2:24pm
Mishomau67's picture

I know that's the last version is Feb11 2015. The problem is that your version of February 11, 2015 does not work for either Windows 10 or Mac Osx Sierra and you said yes.
That is why I lift the ticket 95466. Therefore it is not worth closing the Ticket when you are sending me this email where they are telling me they would send a USB.
Tell me if they are going to do it or not, or else I will ask Paypal to refund my money because their software does not work.

I look forward to your comments

Luis M MurguĂ­a Ruelas

LMMR