7 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  September 7, 2013 - 1:13pm
mikkoy.0237's picture
Kudos: 0

Hi,

I really like your app takes a lot of work load off. Had done enough corverting videos for my iphone/ipad. Im stil using Plex in my AppleTV because I like how it "stack" TV serie episodes in sub category. Not sure if im missing this feature in Infuse but when i load one season (13 episodes) in my iPhone it gives me them as individuals. I would like to have tab for Movies and TVSeries. Subcategory where all episodes are. Now beatifull UI get cluthered one serie.

September 7, 2013 - 11:01pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,129

We're working to handle TV episodes much better in 1.5. Instead of a thumbnail for each episode, you'll just have one for each season.

https://twitter.com/InfuseApp/status/376071793...

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

September 8, 2013 - 10:27pm
nhmerino's picture
Beta Tester

Do you have a timeframe for the 1.5? I was really waiting for this on the 1.4, but i do love the other features.

I was wondering, is there any chance to change the subtitles size in airplay? I really love the font and size when its not in airplay, but in airplay thay so really small.

Thanks,

Nuno

September 9, 2013 - 2:27pm
james's picture
Staff

Hoping to have 1.5 out this month...fingers crossed.

The subttile size when streaming over AirPlay is set by the Apple TV, and (at least in the current version) there isn't much we can do to adjust it. We're hoping Apple decides to add a size adjustment option in the future.

September 20, 2013 - 3:44pm
guspaz's picture

Are there any plans to include a toggle to disable metadata entirely in 1.5? When it works, it works great, but when it mis-identifies files, it causes a huge mess. You might load a bunch of files with perfectly descriptive filenames, and then Infuse misidentifies them, and they show up in the UI as completely different episodes.

I actually had a rather annoying thing happen to me with such a problem. I've been watching a show that Infuse can't correctly identify (because nobody can agree on how to count the episodes), and I loaded a bunch of episodes up and then went on vacation. For a while, I had no wifi on my iPad, so when I used Infuse to watch the episodes, it was showing me the filenames, and everything was fine.

While on the trip, I launched Infuse while connected to wifi, so it pulled down the metadata, and suddenly renamed all the episodes from the filename to the incorrect episode names it had pulled from the net.

October 13, 2013 - 7:40am
mikkoy.0237's picture

James, thank you for the update I was requesting. Fast and brilliant customer service. It was a really nice add to reward early adopter of this software, by giving them free update on Infuse 2. I have one other reason to keep recommend your product to my friends. Great marketing and cust service, it is very rare when you can give such a credit like this to a company these days.  

October 14, 2013 - 2:23pm
james's picture
Staff
  guspaz wrote:

Are there any plans to include a toggle to disable metadata entirely in 1.5? When it works, it works great, but when it mis-identifies files, it causes a huge mess. You might load a bunch of files with perfectly descriptive filenames, and then Infuse misidentifies them, and they show up in the UI as completely different episodes.

I actually had a rather annoying thing happen to me with such a problem. I've been watching a show that Infuse can't correctly identify (because nobody can agree on how to count the episodes), and I loaded a bunch of episodes up and then went on vacation. For a while, I had no wifi on my iPad, so when I used Infuse to watch the episodes, it was showing me the filenames, and everything was fine.

While on the trip, I launched Infuse while connected to wifi, so it pulled down the metadata, and suddenly renamed all the episodes from the filename to the incorrect episode names it had pulled from the net.

Thanks for your detailed feeback. We'll take a look and see what we can do.

mikkoy.0237 wrote:

James, thank you for the update I was requesting. Fast and brilliant customer service. It was a really nice add to reward early adopter of this software, by giving them free update on Infuse 2. I have one other reason to keep recommend your product to my friends. Great marketing and cust service, it is very rare when you can give such a credit like this to a company these days.  

Thanks for your kind words. Smile