Can we have the jailbreak for IOS 7 on apple TV 2 please

Ios 7 all device is available now can firecore please pack the seasonpass for ATV 2 please thanks.

Yes, please, I would like to update to the latest Apple Tv software.

I am sure they already know this release by evasi0n. Knowing from the past it will take them some time to release on Apple TV 2.

let’s see what new will coming! :D

How long did it take last time? Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later since my subscription is up in a month.

The holidays got in the middle. Give 'em a week or so. I’m sure it’s almost ready

Till next friday 100%.

Patience please, jb is for free, so give some space:)

The jailbeak for ATV2 will come when it comes. It WILL be announced here if/when it’s ready. I wouldn’t speculate when that will be… onw week or one year.

No doubt, you would not. Just wait till friday and reply then;)

And will ios7 jailbreak be untethered? 

I hope so.

Congrats for the great work.

5.3 jb is out:)
Week later expect 7.0.4 jb on ATV2.
Say Big Big thanks to nitotv & ih8sn0w for a 5.3, and nitotv & pod2g for a 7.0.4

I hope Seasonpass will be updated with 5.3 support in a couple days.

End of story for a some time:).

Happy New Year!

friday is hereeeee  . so where is the fix ?:slight_smile:

5.3 is fuul of bugs   freez buffering and sound problem    

nitoTV says they’re having trouble getting the evasi0n unlock to work on AppleTV 2.  And that it’s going to be quite a while.  Live with 5.3 and be happy for now.  

where and when did @nito tv say that as i follow ion twittter and i aint seen him say that

but it makes ence i guess

4H ago (as of this post)
@crazyarab108 no, iOS 6.0.2/7.0.4 is goinh to take a lot of work. still havent gotten the untether working on it yet :frowning:

And…

a few notes, the latest atv2 fw version wont be supported for some time (no eta) (6.0.2/7.0.4/11b544a) i know about hd video issues …

(cont…) with the untether, @iH8sn0w is hopefully working on fixing that (idk hes ignoring me now

Ok cool so now ih8s0w has finished windows version he may fix Atv untether do hd and audio is fixed that cool as apple are still signing 5.3 an all my tabs that are not untethered on lower than 5.3 I have stuck on 5.3 tethered awaiting an update for the untether to fix the hd an audio

Thumbs up all good
Thanks for the updates hopefully it’s just a few days away now

Ok cool so now ih8s0w has finished windows version he may fix Atv untether do hd and audio is fixed that cool as apple are still signing 5.3 an all my tabs that are not untethered on lower than 5.3 I have stuck on 5.3 tethered awaiting an update for the untether to fix the hd an audio

Thumbs up all good
Thanks for the updates hopefully it’s just a few days away now

Somehow I’m not optimistic it will happen soon.

Hopefully I’m wrong.

I’m afraid it will take some time before we have a JB for 6.0.2 (iOS 7.0.4 - 11B554a) But I’m sure that they are working very hard to put a new version of Seasonpass together, so be patient…B-)