Airplay problems

Hi

Before the upgrade to versions 2.2.2 i never had any problems playing my files on my apple tv via infuse on my ipad. Now after the upgrade all my movie files (does with aac and ac3) are not playing smoothly through airplay on my apple tv. The movies play for a couple of seconds and then they are stuck in a load (buffering) loop. There is no problem just playing the movies on my ipad, but as soon as i want to airplay them i get into problems. Is this a known problem with others also or is it just me? Is there a solution out there for this?

regards

mgs

Hi

problem seems partially solved i updated my ipad to the latest ios and i can again play at least aac files

,but ac3 still a problem i need to select mirroring in order to play them.

regards

mgs

[quote="mgs"]

Hi

problem seems partially solved i updated my ipad to the latest ios and i can again play at least aac files

regards

mgs

[/quote]

Hmm - are there any more details you're able to provide regarding what happens when attempting to play videos that contain Dolby (AC3) audio?

[quote="james"]

[quote=mgs]

Hi

regards

mgs

[/quote]

Hmm - are there any more details you're able to provide regarding what happens when attempting to play videos that contain Dolby (AC3) audio?

[/quote]

Hi

the thing is that when playing such video files, there is no problem playing them on my ipad. The thing is when the file is playing and i click on the airplay icon in infuse i get a text up saying to activate mirroring. When i on my ipad air then activate mirroring the file will play on my atv 3.

i talked to a friend about this and he told me that it might be how the files are converted to mp4. At the moment i'm creating a new mp4 file with different settings and see if it will solve this problem. I will come back with the result.

mgs

Hi

Problem still remains. I don't understand why i before the update to 2.2.2 never had any problems with my ac3 files being airplayed on my atv 3 and now some ac3 files play via airplay but after a minute are stuck in a buffering mode and for other ac3 files infuse ask me to activate mirroring and once activated they play on my atv 3.

I have no problem at all just playing files on my ipad. The problem for me lies with airplay option.

Same problem here, any updates?

Same also. I just downloaded this app and paid for the Pro version upon reading a Staff member's post here assuring that it would work!!

When will this be fixed????

2.3 still has same problem.

I can also confirm that the problem still remains. Still stuck in buffering loop when playing with ac3 on atv 3. I hoped that 2.3 would in a stealth matter solve the issue but i guess not. I'm back using itunes in order to stream to my atv 3.

Just to double-check, have you tried one of the workarounds found here?

http://support.firecore.com/entries/27585024-AirPlay-isn-t-working

Also having those problems. Movies running on iPad mini and iPhone 5s flawless but once I stream it via airplay to AppleTV it turns into a catastrophe. Tried to turn off/on Dolby digital - doesn't work properly either

help!

[quote="james"]

[/quote]

There are 2 problems being described in this thread. One of them being poor airplay performance and problems that might be solved with your recomendation and the other being that before the update all videos played over airplay and now ever since 2.2.2 and 2.3 most require mirrowing in order to play, only some are able to play as before. What happened? Can I download previous version while you guy's figure this one out?

[quote="endrep.6847"]

Also having those problems. Movies running on iPad mini and iPhone 5s flawless but once I stream it via airplay to AppleTV it turns into a catastrophe. Tried to turn off/on Dolby digital - doesn't work properly either

help!

[/quote]

Can you provide a bit more info about the issue you are seeing?

Does the video appear paused? Is there some kind of errror or crash?

We're more than happy to look into any of these issues, and the more info we have the better.

[quote="Jabreu"]

[quote=james]

[/quote]

There are 2 problems being described in this thread. One of them being poor airplay performance and problems that might be solved with your recomendation and the other being that before the update all videos played over airplay and now ever since 2.2.2 and 2.3 most require mirrowing in order to play, only some are able to play as before. What happened? Can I download previous version while you guy's figure this one out?

[/quote]

Yes, there are a few different issues going on in this thread, but whether or not mirroring will be required is strictly determined by the file type being played.

Infuse supports 2 types of AirPlay. Native and mirroring.

Native AirPlay can be used for any videos that is h.264...even if it's an MKV.

Mirroring can be used for some of the more obscure formats, like WMV.

Infuse will always auto-select the best method to use.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi! the movies usually pausing 1- 3 sec  but the sound continues in backround. I also had crashes. I tested avi and mkv files. The file are running perfectly on ipad mini. the movies could only be mirrored to my jailbroken ATV 2 with ATV flash black 2.4 installed.

thanks for your effort!

I have a problem with the subtitles when I airplay my movies, they don't show, on my mkv files the app tells that they are not supported, and that did't happen before the last updates, what can I do?, greetings