9 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  May 14, 2014 - 10:56pm
philoushka's picture
Kudos: 0

Hi FirecoreLove using Infuse on iOS and ATV Flash Black 2. Love. It. Have you considered creating an Infuse app for Roku?I'd love to see it there.My pitch to you:

• The ATV2 is getting old, and future SKUs may not be able to run Infuse. Obviously if Apple allows applications on the next ATV, it's a different story. Let's hope for this.
  • The Roku device is revved more frequently, potentially giving Infuse the horsepower to do more as you might need.
  • The Roku currently has no app like Infuse. No DLNA or simple SMB connectivity. None.

January 28, 2015 - 9:13am
toddw.5981's picture

I completely agree. I have both ATV and Roku, and I like Infuse better than Plex.

February 19, 2015 - 6:38pm
jefbear's picture

Hey FireCore is this on any road map?

It would be a big hit for so many people and great publicity for your really great product.

November 3, 2015 - 7:41am
sammeh's picture

I registered just to make the same request... I prefer Infused over Plex..i like ATV2 because of infused..i like Roku because of its contents but i don't like using Plex.

January 25, 2016 - 10:53am
ferman360's picture

+1 It would be great to have an Infuse Roku Channel... Infuse rocks!

Please consider our request Firecore.

March 5, 2016 - 5:51pm
Clemdog's picture

+1. Would love to have this on Roku...

June 10, 2016 - 7:29pm
macjon555's picture

Made an account as well just to also give my +1

I love my Apple TV, but we have a couple Roku's in our house too. It'd be nice not to have to buy several new Apple TV's

September 19, 2016 - 7:39am
HRSCR's picture
Beta Tester

Yes! I completely agree! and I suggest the same for Nvidia Shield. Some days ago in this forum I ask why firecore still with Apple ONLY, has no sense to me because ATV is not the most popular, and like everybody knows ATV have a lot of restrictions and hardware limitations. ATV is made it for the "world of Apple" ONLY (Apple eco-system) and is just an Apple standard. Firecore /Infuse is one of the best players that I never seen but, needs to fight all the time with Apple limitations.
I hope James aks this tread. I like to know if they have in mind work with other platforms.
In november I'm going to leave at side my ATV4 and I going for the new Roku or the new Nvidia Shield.
BTW Nvidia Shield comes with Kodi, Plex and many ways to stream from a server, nas or dlna.
Regards

July 6, 2017 - 8:24am
HarBen's picture

I was on plex and I liked infuse better than it. I really wish it should go out of serving just apple base customers though. But I am not certain about it being done in a near future. Heck, I don't even know if it's ever going to happen.

Ben