Primary/secondary subtitle languages

I usually watch shows in my own language, but sometimes the Hungarian subtitles are not available yet. So I manually have to change in the app back to English. I'd prefer that I can set up a primary and secondary language subtitles. When the primary is available fantastic, if not it would download the secondary language. (similiar to subtitleapp in mac. it downloads whichever avaialble)

3 Likes

Great idea. We'll see what we can do.

I would like to choose multi laguages as my default search for subtitles in tvOS.
Today you have to search for one and if you dont find any you have to change language and search again.

Hello,

yes it would be nice

One thing I miss about the subtitle searching. It would be great to be able to search for 2 languages instead have to choose one. I want subtitles in my foreign language (for my little boy) and for new episodes fallback to English.

So it should search for the primary language first, and then for the secondary as fallback.

Hi,

I’d like to submit an idea for the next updates.

In the menu Language-> Audio, it’d be great if we could select 2 favorite languages.
For example: English, French. If English is not available then play the French track.

My idea behind this is I watch all my Movies and TV Shows in English but when it comes to Animes I watch them in French but in most of them the default audio track is Japanese so Infuse play the Japanese track instead of French. With this feature, I wouldn’t have to manually switch to French at the beginning of every episode.

Tell me what you think and if it’s something possible to see in the next updates

Thanks for reading me!

Moving to suggestions. Thanks!