We’re continuously working on new features and improvements for Infuse, and a sneak peek at some of the things we have planned can be found below. A complete history of past releases can be found here.
We’d love to hear about any other suggestions you may have, so please feel free to browse the Suggestions section to upvote items, or start a new thread with your own ideas. Thanks!
Note: Infuse Pro subscribers receive new updates automatically.
6.0.7 (submitted to Apple)
- WoL (Wake-on-LAN) for faster connections
- Support iTunes-style TV show file naming
- Custom port option for SMB shares
- Disable Files app access via Parental Controls
- Larger playback settings window on iPad
- Added lower nav bar in landscape mode on larger iPhones
- Improved read-ahead buffering
- Improved WebDAV, SMB, FTP, and SFTP connections
- Improved display switching for HDR video (tvOS)
- Improved handling of live photo videos
- Improved Ukrainian translation - thanks Yuri!
- Resolved issues with continuous playback
- Resolved issues with missing share credentials
- Resolved issues with file list updates when deleting files
- Many other minor fixes
6.1 (in progress)
- Custom playlists w/ loop/shuffle
- Option to download full seasons (iOS)
- Add/remove items from watch list
- Plex Collections
- Other improvements
- Philips Hue
- Dolby Atmos (more info)
- Additional Library filters (by actor, director, etc...)
- Versatile transcoding options for Plex
- Trakt collections
- Variable playback speed
- Multi-user profiles
- Many other exciting improvements