463 posts / 0 new / Last post
  December 22, 2017 - 12:24pm
cinecook's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Kudos: 6

Hello,

It would an awesome if you could add the real time stream information like Youtube - Info for Nerds, Netflix video/audio info and with a nicely presented info (UX). Of course this info has to be an optional with a selection or click/touch on the UI.

Thanks

  December 22, 2017 - 1:39pm
merman9393's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
Kudos: 26

I just renewed my sub, Infuse Pro is the best investment for Apple TV users with considerable media content. Since Infuse does not require me to dedicate a full time computer to serve my media, I donated that Mac mini to my nephew, who really enjoys it. Guests to my home are always impressed with my system, and that EVERYTHING is run off of Apple TV. I got rid of cable tv and use a combination of Sling TV and Clearstream TV Apple TV apps for Streaming Services and OTA broadcasts, and Infuse Pro for my personal media.

One feature I would enjoy, is the ability to create specific playlists to make it easier for some in my family to use, and find. For Example, " New British", or " Just for Mom" etc. I have an extensive media library, and if my Mom or sister wants to find something I have added just for them, they do check recently added, but, if they had a specific library/playlist just for them, it would be so much easier.

If I have overlooked that this feature is already available, I apologize. Looking forward to a great 2018 for Infuse Pro !!

Argh,....says the angry pirate!

  December 23, 2017 - 9:35am
snaptrick's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Kudos: 2
  merman9393 wrote:

One feature I would enjoy, is the ability to create specific playlists to make it easier for some in my family to use, and find. For Example, " New British", or " Just for Mom" etc. I have an extensive media library, and if my Mom or sister wants to find something I have added just for them, they do check recently added, but, if they had a specific library/playlist just for them, it would be so much easier.

If I have overlooked that this feature is already available, I apologize. Looking forward to a great 2018 for Infuse Pro !!

Registered here to check into this option as well! As far as I've seen there's no way to do this without making different folders. I would love to have specific playlists of movies (i.e. Christmas Movies, New in 2017, Children's, Animated, etc.) without having to change the folder structure on my drive. Please consider adding this functionality!!

All in all love the product! Thank you for all you do and thank you for continuing to add new features!

  December 23, 2017 - 9:55am
munpip214's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 709
Kudos: 108

I think that you this could be done with trakt collections which is on the roadmap. Hopefully it comes sooner rather than later.

Apple TV 4, Apple TV 3, iPhone Xs, iMac 5k, iPad Pro, Airport Extreme, Airport Express, Synology DS916+

  December 24, 2017 - 1:33am
JMcClane's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 48
Kudos: 21

What I would like to see, is a global switch to trigger unwatched / watched movies or episodes as described here:
https://firecore.com/forum/topic/18869

  December 24, 2017 - 3:42pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2,505
Kudos: 366
  JMcClane wrote:

What I would like to see, is a global switch to trigger unwatched / watched movies or episodes as described here:
https://firecore.com/forum/topic/18869

I think you and many other recent posters to this thread have overlooked the topic. This isn't a thread meant to add suggestions to, it's a listing of upcoming features in future releases. That information is constantly updated in the first post. Also if you note in the first post James says :

  

We'd love to hear about any other suggestions you may have, so please feel free to browse the Suggestions section to upvote items, or start a new thread with your own ideas. Thanks! Wink

With this thread nearing 500 posts it'd be a long stretch to think others with similar suggestions would read through the entire thread so to get the best visibility you might want to do as James suggested and browse the other suggestions in this sub forum and add your comments there or start a new thread so others can find your suggestion!

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

  December 25, 2017 - 4:21pm
cazeebbb's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Kudos: 0

I have a few requests for your consideration. Some are simple, but others may be more difficult:

  • For the timeframe search (ie 2010, 2000, 1990, etc....), is it possible to add a search for the past year?
  • Is there a chance to complete search by more complex metadata features (actor, director, etc....)?
  • Possible ability to change artwork for a collection.
  • Ability to add movies to collection or create unique collection.

Your software is amazing. We appreciate that you have your finger on the pulse by getting feedback from customers to drive continuous improvements to the feature set.

  December 25, 2017 - 8:21pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2,505
Kudos: 366
  cazeebbb wrote:

I have a few requests for your consideration. Some are simple, but others may be more difficult:

  • For the timeframe search (ie 2010, 2000, 1990, etc....), is it possible to add a search for the past year?
  • Is there a chance to complete search by more complex metadata features (actor, director, etc....)?
  • Possible ability to change artwork for a collection.
  • Ability to add movies to collection or create unique collection.

Your software is amazing. We appreciate that you have your finger on the pulse by getting feedback from customers to drive continuous improvements to the feature set.

Please see my post just above yours.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

  December 27, 2017 - 1:33pm
lagigia's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Kudos: 0
  lagigia wrote:

Hello,
Just subscribed monthly Infuse.
I don’t see HEVC chromecasting in the making. It will ever be supported?

Sorry if I ask this again eventually, but this post is huge and very difficult to go through

Could you answer this please?

  December 28, 2017 - 12:07am
munpip214's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 709
Kudos: 108
  lagigia wrote:

Could you answer this please?

You might get better luck creating a new suggestion thread for this (or searching for it, in case someone else already did). If others see it they can upvote it to get visibility.

Apple TV 4, Apple TV 3, iPhone Xs, iMac 5k, iPad Pro, Airport Extreme, Airport Express, Synology DS916+

  December 31, 2017 - 5:12am
ze3kr's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
Kudos: 0

I have enabled Automatic frame rate and dynamic range switching, but infuse does not switch to Dolby Vision if video supports. Does it possible to switch to Dolby Vision for Dolby Vision and DTS content?

  December 31, 2017 - 9:00am
munpip214's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 709
Kudos: 108

I believe that Dolby Vision is not supported at this time.

Apple TV 4, Apple TV 3, iPhone Xs, iMac 5k, iPad Pro, Airport Extreme, Airport Express, Synology DS916+

  Locked