253 posts / 0 new / Last post
  April 20, 2017 - 2:47pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 371
  michaelm.2993 wrote:

Hi, what about Genres? A huge library is hard to manage if you just get the films in Alpha order. Or am I to stupid Wink

If you're using Infuse 5 pro it's already there if you enable the Library function in settings and then go to the Library favorite on the main screen and then select movies I think that Genre it about the 4th or 5th selection there along with ratings and age rating.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

May 5, 2017 - 9:19am
Here4U's picture
Kudos: 0

Is it possible to get infuse 4 for samsung smart tv?

Greetings

Bent Øystein Bostad

May 10, 2017 - 4:20am
tenzion's picture
Kudos: 8
  1. Be able to switch between "list view" and "folder view" on a per share basis.
  2. Be able to switch between "file name" and no "file name" view on a per share basis.

thank you.

May 10, 2017 - 5:03am
davidcafor's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 5
  Here4U wrote:

Is it possible to get infuse 4 for samsung smart tv?

That's not a feature... it's a new app.

May 25, 2017 - 6:04pm
Psahoyan's picture
Kudos: 0

Please add LIST VIEW to user specified folders.
It would be FANTASTIC for those of us who use infuse to also play our home-made videos.

May 25, 2017 - 11:47pm
itimpi's picture
Kudos: 112

Please add LIST VIEW to user specified folders.
It would be FANTASTIC for those of us who use infuse to also play our home-made videos.

Not sure I understand what you are looking for? When not in Library node then you can navigate to any folder regardless of content type. Did you perhaps mean support for such content in Library View? Or did you perhaps mean you want the List View to be applied to some specific folders and not to others?

I AM A USER - NOT A FIRECORE EMPLOYEE

May 26, 2017 - 2:13am
Videoman's picture
Kudos: 17
  itimpi wrote:

Or did you perhaps mean you want the List View to be applied to some specific folders and not to others?

Yes, this is it. It would be an awesome option for many collections, including mine. In some folders I have lots of videos which there are no metadata for (home videos, old documentarys etc.) that looks odd with thumbnails. In these folders list view would look great, while in movie folders ordinary view looks best by far.

May 29, 2017 - 11:09pm
RandmTask's picture
Kudos: 4

Show the air date for TV Shows. Plex does this already.

Why?
-Especially helpful for Talk shows and Late night shows eg. The Late Show, The Daily Show, Last Week Tonight etc.
-Also helpful when you are watching an episode that airs weekly and wondering when the next one will come out (eg airs on 1st June next one probably out around the 8th June)
-Wondering when the next season will be out? A look at the first episode of the previous season gives a rough idea of when it will start again

Thanks

May 29, 2017 - 11:43pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 371
  RandmTask wrote:

Show the air date for TV Shows. Plex does this already.

Why?
-Especially helpful for Talk shows and Late night shows eg. The Late Show, The Daily Show, Last Week Tonight etc.
-Also helpful when you are watching an episode that airs weekly and wondering when the next one will come out (eg airs on 1st June next one probably out around the 8th June)
-Wondering when the next season will be out? A look at the first episode of the previous season gives a rough idea of when it will start again

Thanks

I agree! You may want to post this in the "Suggestions" thread here...

https://firecore.com/forum/suggestions

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

May 30, 2017 - 12:34am
RandmTask's picture
Kudos: 4
  NC Bullseye wrote:

I agree! You may want to post this in the "Suggestions" thread here...

https://firecore.com/forum/suggestions

Done!

May 30, 2017 - 2:40am
beiex's picture
Kudos: 1

I'd wish 4 a standard zoom setting so I don't have to change every 4:3 aspect ratio file manually.

May 30, 2017 - 2:53pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,152

Lots of good suggestions in this thread. Thanks everyone for sharing!

We've worked to integrate a lot of your feedback since the original Apple TV release in 2015, and with this thread now having over 200 replies it is getting a little hard to keep track of things that have been integrated and things that we should still look at for upcoming versions.

From here on out, please use the suggestions subform for sharing feature requests. https://firecore.com/forum/suggestions

Thanks! Smile

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!