352 posts / 0 new / Last post
  January 13, 2016 - 2:46am
ChrisJohn23's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Kudos: 0

I tried all the names to the file, but not change the background from my favorites Frown

  January 13, 2016 - 6:27am
giankoski's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Kudos: 0

I tried using folders.png, favorite.png & favorite-atv.png I am using my Plex Media Server folder via DLNA . Please help

Apple TV 4 32GB | Infuse Pro 5.2 | LG 55' UH8500 | LG LHD 636P HomeTheater | DLINK DNS320L |

  January 13, 2016 - 7:52am
smett's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 171
Kudos: 11
  giankoski wrote:

I tried using folders.png, favorite.png & favorite-atv.png I am using my Plex Media Server folder via DLNA . Please help

As far as i know it is not working with DLNA shares.

  January 13, 2016 - 8:08am
melvynadam's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 39
Kudos: 0
  james wrote:

These look great, thanks for sharing.

James, can I make a suggestion? Your comment (above) is the second post in this thread. It would be a great place to consolidate all of the links (obviously with the correct attribution of each creator's name) into a single post so that newcomers don't need to scroll through and read the whole thread to find all of the links.

  January 13, 2016 - 8:15am
giankoski's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Kudos: 0
  melvynadam wrote:
  james wrote:

These look great, thanks for sharing.

James, can I make a suggestion? Your comment (above) is the second post in this thread. It would be a great place to consolidate all of the links (obviously with the correct attribution of each creator's name) into a single post so that newcomers don't need to scroll through and read the whole thread to find all of the links.

Deleted

Apple TV 4 32GB | Infuse Pro 5.2 | LG 55' UH8500 | LG LHD 636P HomeTheater | DLINK DNS320L |

  January 13, 2016 - 8:18am
giankoski's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Kudos: 0
  smett wrote:
  giankoski wrote:

I tried using folders.png, favorite.png & favorite-atv.png I am using my Plex Media Server folder via DLNA . Please help

As far as i know it is not working with DLNA shares.

Yes i try using SMB and it works but the individual image of the movies or tv shows will not fetch or work. Very disappointing

Apple TV 4 32GB | Infuse Pro 5.2 | LG 55' UH8500 | LG LHD 636P HomeTheater | DLINK DNS320L |

  January 13, 2016 - 9:05am
ChrisJohn23's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Kudos: 0
  January 13, 2016 - 11:08am
jeff_sk's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 23
Kudos: 1
  January 13, 2016 - 12:12pm
ClonyXXL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 65
Kudos: 0

Jeff: docela zajimavy napad Smile A z protekce by ty napisy mohly byt i v nasich rodnych jazycich, co ty na to ? Smile
Zatim jsem nestahoval, jsem na iPadu.

  January 13, 2016 - 12:16pm
javiervitorero-me's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 59
Kudos: 19
  javiervitorero-me wrote:
  mrfatboy wrote:
  javiervitorero-me wrote:

My contribution Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wx3o9j4qht7fd3h/AAD...

I hope you like them...

Nice Job!

Can you add the "mickey mouse" and "eyeball" icons to your Grey-Orange format?

No problem, I need some time to do it, I share them with you shortly Smile

Ready!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0ixt60esrsem7m/AAC...

  January 13, 2016 - 12:34pm
jeff_sk's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 23
Kudos: 1
  ClonyXXL wrote:

Jeff: docela zajimavy napad Smile A z protekce by ty napisy mohly byt i v nasich rodnych jazycich, co ty na to ? Smile
Zatim jsem nestahoval, jsem na iPadu.

jasne spravim ti ake chces, napis mi vsetky texty co tam chces.

aTV 4

  January 13, 2016 - 12:39pm
ClonyXXL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 65
Kudos: 0

Zatim staci ty, co tam mas. Diky!

  January 13, 2016 - 2:22pm
jeff_sk's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 23
Kudos: 1

for slovak and czech people (names in slovak)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2334955/cz...

aTV 4

  January 13, 2016 - 2:28pm
giankoski's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Kudos: 0

Saw it on the front page >>>> So I think they fix it in the future...
Connect with UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex, Kodi (XBMC), Serviio, WMC, PS3 Media Server, and others to browse, stream, and download videos.

Apple TV 4 32GB | Infuse Pro 5.2 | LG 55' UH8500 | LG LHD 636P HomeTheater | DLINK DNS320L |

  January 13, 2016 - 5:07pm
Mastermixer's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 6
Kudos: 0

Can anyone explain why adding images from these downloads won't work? I'm pretty tech savvy and tried using a few of the provided ones in this thread. I rename them favorite-atv.png and add them to the folder of videos connected to infuse. I go to infuse refresh artwork and nothing happens.

Can anyone figure out what i'm doing wrong??

  January 14, 2016 - 2:46am
smett's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 171
Kudos: 11
  Mastermixer wrote:

Can anyone explain why adding images from these downloads won't work? I'm pretty tech savvy and tried using a few of the provided ones in this thread. I rename them favorite-atv.png and add them to the folder of videos connected to infuse. I go to infuse refresh artwork and nothing happens.

Can anyone figure out what i'm doing wrong??

Rename the images to folder.png. The image has to be in the root folder of the share.

  January 14, 2016 - 7:34am
Sebastian Manteuffel's picture
Translator
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 275
Kudos: 46
  DrZoidberg wrote:
  bluz93 wrote:
  DrZoidberg wrote:

Here are mines Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ed56p7gp8nuzhqz/AAD...

Fantastic artworks. Best so far.

Could you, please, make the background color of the standard Animation¹ image to look more alike with the background color of the standard Movies² and TV Shows³ images? I know i'm asking you too much. Sorry.

¹ Animation.png
² Movies.png
³ TV Shows.png

Thanks! I'm not sure to understand your request... Do you want the animation and tv shows artwork in the blue background color? If it's what you are asking for, it shouldn't take me more than 2 minutes to do so. Smile

Great! I saw the changes you made... Just great!

But what i meant was to change just the background colour of the Animation image (Animation.png) to make more similar to the background colours of the Movies and TV Shows images (Movies.png and TV Shows.png), but not exactly the same. It's actually very nice that you made them with different background colour. Don't need to change the original background colours of the Movies and TV Shows images.

Again, i don't want to get in your way. I would just really appreciate if you could do that.

  January 14, 2016 - 10:28am
ClonyXXL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 65
Kudos: 0

jeff_sk: díky Smile

  January 14, 2016 - 12:00pm
jeff_sk's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 23
Kudos: 1
  ClonyXXL wrote:

jeff_sk: díky Smile

može byť?

aTV 4

  January 14, 2016 - 1:52pm
MarkB's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 14
Kudos: 0

I just got a new problem with the cover art..

Suddenly half of my folders have no cover art, even though there's clearly a picture inside named Folder.jpg - And all of them worked 100% yesterday.
Nothing has changed, and it's random folders so some in the A section and some in the B..

Opening the folders does nothing to generate the cover art again - I tried since that's whats needed for TV Shows.

Anybody have any bright ideas?

ReadyNas 104 - Airport Extreme - Apple TV 4 - Denon AVR 1713 - LG 50PM680T

  January 14, 2016 - 4:51pm
DrZoidberg's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 68
Kudos: 6
  bluz93 wrote:
  DrZoidberg wrote:
  bluz93 wrote:
  DrZoidberg wrote:

Here are mines Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ed56p7gp8nuzhqz/AAD...

Fantastic artworks. Best so far.

Could you, please, make the background color of the standard Animation¹ image to look more alike with the background color of the standard Movies² and TV Shows³ images? I know i'm asking you too much. Sorry.

¹ Animation.png
² Movies.png
³ TV Shows.png

Thanks! I'm not sure to understand your request... Do you want the animation and tv shows artwork in the blue background color? If it's what you are asking for, it shouldn't take me more than 2 minutes to do so. Smile

Great! I saw the changes you made... Just great!

But what i meant was to change just the background colour of the Animation image (Animation.png) to make more similar to the background colours of the Movies and TV Shows images (Movies.png and TV Shows.png), but not exactly the same. It's actually very nice that you made them with different background colour. Don't need to change the original background colours of the Movies and TV Shows images.

Again, i don't want to get in your way. I would just really appreciate if you could do that.

No problem, it takes me like about 10 seconds for a new background! I just added a more grey-blue background, if you have a specific color suggestion, just ask and I'll do it Smile

  January 14, 2016 - 7:39pm
mrfatboy's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 48
Kudos: 13
  javiervitorero-me wrote:
  javiervitorero-me wrote:
  mrfatboy wrote:
  javiervitorero-me wrote:

My contribution Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wx3o9j4qht7fd3h/AAD...

I hope you like them...

Nice Job!

Can you add the "mickey mouse" and "eyeball" icons to your Grey-Orange format?

No problem, I need some time to do it, I share them with you shortly Smile

Ready!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0ixt60esrsem7m/AAC...

Fantastic. Thanks much

  January 15, 2016 - 4:49am
WimbledonEd's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 139
Kudos: 2
  Mastermixer wrote:

Can anyone explain why adding images from these downloads won't work? I'm pretty tech savvy and tried using a few of the provided ones in this thread. I rename them favorite-atv.png and add them to the folder of videos connected to infuse. I go to infuse refresh artwork and nothing happens.

Can anyone figure out what i'm doing wrong??

Go back into your favourites screen, then long press on each icon. That'll give you the option to refresh folder artwork.

  January 15, 2016 - 8:56am
Mastermixer's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 6
Kudos: 0
  WimbledonEd wrote:
  Mastermixer wrote:

Can anyone explain why adding images from these downloads won't work? I'm pretty tech savvy and tried using a few of the provided ones in this thread. I rename them favorite-atv.png and add them to the folder of videos connected to infuse. I go to infuse refresh artwork and nothing happens.

Can anyone figure out what i'm doing wrong??

Go back into your favourites screen, then long press on each icon. That'll give you the option to refresh folder artwork.

Just got it to work. Turns out images won't load when you are doing a UPNP share. Switched to SMB share and presto all the images appeared.

  January 15, 2016 - 9:15am
ClonyXXL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 65
Kudos: 0
  jeff_sk wrote:
  ClonyXXL wrote:

jeff_sk: díky Smile

može byť?

Bylo by to super, ale vidim jen slovenske popisky Frown Kde je chybka?

  January 15, 2016 - 9:53am
jeff_sk's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 23
Kudos: 1
  ClonyXXL wrote:
  jeff_sk wrote:
  ClonyXXL wrote:

jeff_sk: díky Smile

može byť?

Bylo by to super, ale vidim jen slovenske popisky Frown Kde je chybka?

asi ze som slovak Smile napis mi ktore chces dat do cestiny

aTV 4

  January 15, 2016 - 10:08am
ClonyXXL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 65
Kudos: 0

Tvoji otazku trosku nechapu. Samozrejme ze vsechny. Pokud ti tedy neni cestina cizi - v tom pripade ti je vypisu Smile
akční filmy, Drama, Komedie, Pohádky Smile

  January 15, 2016 - 10:31am
jeff_sk's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 23
Kudos: 1
  ClonyXXL wrote:

Tvoji otazku trosku nechapu. Samozrejme ze vsechny. Pokud ti tedy neni cestina cizi - v tom pripade ti je vypisu Smile
akční filmy, Drama, Komedie, Pohádky Smile

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2334955/Ar...

aTV 4

  January 15, 2016 - 11:43am
ClonyXXL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 65
Kudos: 0

Diky! Uz je to super

  January 15, 2016 - 3:57pm
00Dré's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Kudos: 0

Just wanted to share my favorite background image , https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqim3mff44p6rgx/Movi...