Searching the discussion forum

Is there a way to search the discussion forum?

Nobody???

Are you looking for something that is different to the “Search the Forum” option that is at the bottom? If so then I suspect Google is going to be the best way forward.

Would you be so kind as to elaborate WHERE this mystical “Search The Forum” option is? I don’t seem to have that on the page I’m seeing.

EDIT To add: Never mind, found it on the main forum page. Seems strange that it’s not available on the pages of the sub forums. Would be nice to be able to search a sub forum exclusively.

Direct link
https://firecore.com/search/node

Until today, I thought that this forum has no search. Perhaps every forum has a search on every page. With this FireCore would really be something to do. Lots of questions there again and again and I think that’s the reason that users (like me) find the “search”.

Definitely needs a search on each forum, not just the main page. See countless duplicates.

Glad I’m not the only one. It took me forever to figure out that search is only on the main page. Felt like an idiot for awhile.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.