157 posts / 0 new / Last post
  July 28, 2019 - 4:41am
waltermorel's picture
Kudos: 8

I would suggest you add the trailer option to plex pass pro users which is likely to attract more customers adding value to your business.

September 1, 2019 - 1:53pm
J7mbo's picture
Kudos: 1

I’d really love trailers in the Apple TV app.

In order to come forward with suggestions though, we need to know what the problems are.

Technically? You can’t embed the video from YouTube? What’s stopping this, many other sites do this and the iOS / Apple TV SDK doesn’t prohibit this. What is blocking technically? Finding the correct trailer is an issue too? Hell, load it in an iFrame?

Legally?? Any other sites that provide trailers? You’re embedding a YouTube video not displaying it locally, so it’s still YouTube right?

Can’t help, if you want suggestions, without more information.

September 10, 2019 - 4:50pm
Megalodon's picture
Kudos: 2

Trailers +1

October 11, 2019 - 7:33am
Allex's picture
Kudos: 4

+1

October 16, 2019 - 8:14pm
Ctrl-Alt-Destroy's picture
Kudos: 1

If I'm being honest, like many others, this is the one feature missing that prevents Infuse from being my go-to for watching movies. I still use it for TV, but, the fact that we're unable to even add a local trailer and still get metadata is really frustrating. I too signed up specifically to leave this comment. I understand that it's not something that seems like it'll ever end up on the dev's roadmap, but, at the very least, can there be some sort of progress in the ability to allow us to do it ourselves with a local file? Going to a separate app to to watch trailers is painstaking, and ruins the functionality. Thanks!

October 18, 2019 - 3:42pm
molnizzle's picture
Kudos: 10
  Ctrl-Alt-Destroy wrote:

If I'm being honest, like many others, this is the one feature missing that prevents Infuse from being my go-to for watching movies. I still use it for TV, but, the fact that we're unable to even add a local trailer and still get metadata is really frustrating. I too signed up specifically to leave this comment. I understand that it's not something that seems like it'll ever end up on the dev's roadmap, but, at the very least, can there be some sort of progress in the ability to allow us to do it ourselves with a local file? Going to a separate app to to watch trailers is painstaking, and ruins the functionality. Thanks!

Yeah, it’s really too bad. I moved back to native Plex app now that my stuff plays natively there. I have issues with it that Infuse would solve, but without trailers it’s just not worth it.