I'm buying an AppleTV just for Infuse and I have 2 questions :)

Hi guys,

First of all I want to thank you for developing such an Amazing app! I use it on my iPad and my iPhone for nearly 2 years now and I find it absolutely flawless! Both functionality and design wise.

I wanted to buy a media streaming device, and the fact that you developed an app for the Apple TV has highly influenced my decision.

Since I’m not an Apple TV user yet, and I haven’t tried Infuse on tvOS, I have 2 questions I would like to ask:

1. Can I copy files locally to Infuse App on AppleTV the same way I do on my iPad? Or will I just be able to stream instead? If I can copy files over to AppleTV I will go for the 64GB version, otherwise I’ll fetch the 32GB one.

2. I want to play my movies using a projector that natively supports 1280 x 800 resolution (EPSON EB-W18). This might be an AppleTV related question, but will I be able to project the image properly? I know that AppleTV resolution is 1080p, so I am just wondering if I’ll end up with the image cropped, or will I see extra black stripes at the top and the bottom, or will I be able to make adjustments so that the image fits perfectly (like I do with my laptop).

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Great! Glad to hear you’ve been enjoying it so far.

I’m attaching a screenshot that shows the available resolution options on the Apple TV.

Unfortunately the Apple TV doesn’t allow for local storage - sorry. :frowning:

Thanks a lot, James! This is highly appreciated :slight_smile: