276 posts / 0 new / Last post
  April 18, 2018 - 5:04pm
Sketchthis31's picture
Plex Tester
Kudos: 13

@james I would just like to thank you and all the people that worked on this release. I, along with many others had grown so tired of the native Plex app with all its bugs, poor playback and felt like Plex had ignored everyone’s complaints. This release has fixed so many of those issues and I’m excited to see what comes next. Such a solid platform for me to finally enjoy my moves and shows without worrying if it’ll make it all the way without stopping or messing up in some way. Keep up the good work and thanks again!

April 18, 2018 - 9:44pm
m_rota's picture
Kudos: 1

Hi James
Thank you for this great release with plex integration Smile

I would like to know if the unwatched mark is available with plex on the movie poster ? and can we customize the Library folder cover with plex ? ex children folder , movies folder etc.
I get a star in infuse for each folder with plex

Thank you

April 21, 2018 - 7:35am
Magenof's picture
Kudos: 2

I would just like to say, thank you very much for the plex integration. It works (and looks) amazingly well! Looking forward to the On Deck features as well!

April 24, 2018 - 4:38pm
riptor7364's picture
Kudos: 1

So does this mean people not on your network can now connect to your PMS using infuse?

I haven't been able to find any documentation or examples on setting up infuse to connect remotely to other people's PLEX servers.

If anyone is able to provide some information on whether or not this is possible, would be great.

April 24, 2018 - 5:35pm
bluskye's picture
Kudos: 7

You foolish to think direct play of full untouched 1080p or 4k will play outside your house. Most folks do not have the upload bandwidth to support it. Stick to Plex app for server side transcoding or wait for Infuse to support server side transcoding.