This week we were thrilled to release Infuse 5 - a major new version with many exciting new features. This release represents many months of work and is effectively our first paid update since the original release in 2013. The new subscription option allows us to continue building great new features to ensure Infuse remains the best in class video player for iOS and Apple TV.
Change is never easy, so in between bites of Thanksgiving turkey we worked to come up with a few ways to bring joy to all of our users again.
Here's what we're doing to make things right.
1. Starting today, Sunday November 27th, we're offering a 30% discount on the annual subscription of Infuse Pro. This discount will be available through the end of 2016. Upgrading to Infuse 5 before then guarantees you're able to receive the lowest price now AND lock in a permanent 30% discount on all renewals going forward.
2. Anyone who has already subscribed to the new Infuse Pro will automatically be switched to the discounted price.
3. Anyone who purchased Infuse v4 on or after August 1st, 2016 will be entitled to a free upgrade to v5 (details below).
We're fully committed to developing great new features, and delighting all of our users with every new update. This is possible because of you, and we are so grateful for your support.
Check out the complete list of everything that's new in Infuse 5.
How to upgrade with a 30% discount.
- Download the free version of Infuse 5 (here).
- Start your free month long trial of Infuse Pro using the 'Upgrade to Infuse Pro' option in the sidebar.
- Anyone who starts a trial before 11:59pm on December 31st will be able to receive the discounted price for life.
How to get your free code for Infuse Pro (for purchase after August 1, 2016).
If you purchased Infuse v4 on or after August 1st, 2016, please follow the steps below to claim your free code.
- Locate your purchase receipt for Infuse Pro (more details).
- Open a support ticket and attached a copy of your purchase receipt.
- We will email you a redemption code for the new Infuse Pro.
Please note, since Apple provides us with a (very) limited number of redemption codes there may be a short delay before you receive your code. We get a fresh batch of codes when each new version is released.