5 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  March 25, 2017 - 12:56pm
dnoerholm's picture
Kudos: 0

Infuse is great, and I love it! I have a small problem about metadata though:

I have ripped The Lord of The Rings extended edition from blu-ray to my NAS. Because of the length of this film, it's divided into two separate parts. This is causing a problem cunsurning the metadata, because Infuse can't match it when I'm adding pt1 and pt2 to the file name. I need to add this name so I can separate them from each other.

Is there a way to name a divided film so Infuse can Match the metadata?

March 28, 2017 - 4:10pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,099

Not yet, but this is on our radar for an upcoming version.

Stay tuned.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

July 10, 2019 - 1:50pm
Megalodon's picture

Im new to Infuse and I really like the software over my plex pass lifetime subscription. I have the two part Lord of the rings movies and Im amazed that this doesn't seem to have been added as an option in over 2 years now?

July 10, 2019 - 3:36pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 352
  Megalodon wrote:

Im new to Infuse and I really like the software over my plex pass lifetime subscription. I have the two part Lord of the rings movies and Im amazed that this doesn't seem to have been added as an option in over 2 years now?

Correct, I'm guessing that since we rarely see any more 2 disk movies since the bluray disk that most people have just combined the two parts into one to simplify things. I had a handful of two part movies and just bit the bullet and spent about 20 minutes joining the parts.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

July 11, 2019 - 5:55am
Megalodon's picture

Yes Im learning how to join them. A bit longer for me as I have to move them off the server to trim and merge them in MKVToolNix. Thanks