Really looking forward to the upcoming iOS update with "on deck" functionality as the one on ATV4.
However small wishes - hope some agree:
1. PIP is wonderful on my larger iPAD Pro screen; but please do it by industry standard - as in hitting the home button plays in PIP. Now I have to click first on reduce window and then home to get the pip.
2. Be able to sort pr main folder / location. Some network folders I like to sort on date, some on filename. (At least this does not work for me other than universally)
3. Be able to delete if network allows it (like HTTPS WebDAV which is the current setup I use)
4. Be able to hide watched clips
5. Please clarify better "when syncing". Now on ATV and iOS I just have to "wait for it" as in "figure out when it is done. A little non intrusive cogwheel or something would be nice.
5b. Let us please sync either to our own server (where files reside) or choose other compatible vendors like dropbox, gdrive, etc.
6. Pinch Zoom video size. For some odd reason (perhaps technical) non of the online movie systems like Netflix, Plex etc has the opportunity to pinch zoom the video aspect. Either they go fullscreen or original.
7. I constantly use the finger up down for brightness / volume (love it) but also constantly rewind when I dont want to. I think you should add two fingers to one of these instances to avoid this. Either rewind by two fingers left right or the two fingers to adjust brightness / contrast.
8. Be able to swipe folders and select same as pr file (delete / download)
Ps. Sync still needs some polishing up. Have happened more than once that my iPad and ATV are out of sync.
If this is fixed and with the new features I really cannot wait! Been a Plex user since forever so this is a big step for me. For now Infuse and Plex live side by side serving their own unique strengths. Plex for transcoding needs while on the road + Infuse for being serverless (can use any old NAS or network drive).
Thanks guys! Keep up the amazing work.