6 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  June 27, 2017 - 7:47pm
flmmkr's picture
Kudos: 5

I've had Infuse 4 Pro for a little under a year and just bought v5. I also set up a Trakt account. Since I didn't have Trakt before installing 5 (and deleting 4) I had to set up my library all over again. Not a big deal I suppose, except that I can't get my library of movies and TV shows to show in Trakt. I set up a Trakt account, then in the Infuse 5 setting screen I selected to login to Trakt. It gave me a code to enter at tract.com/activate. I entered the code, and Infuse was logged in to Trakt. I've been waiting for about 30 minutes now and still don't see any of my library in Trakt. It shows me a bunch of stuff I don't have. I got to "Collection" and nothing is listed. I also tried it from my iPhone and I can see my library there. I logged into Trakt in Infuse 5 Pro on the iPhone, but still the same thing. Nothing shows in Trakt. How do I get it to sync? There are no guides anywhere on FireCore's website, so new users are kind of flying blind.

June 27, 2017 - 9:13pm
flmmkr's picture
Kudos: 5

I resolved the problem by installing a Trakt plugin in Plex Media Server and letting that import my collection and watch status for everything. This still seems to be an issue with Infuse because Trakt and Plex worked perfectly. I waited over an hour and my collection still hadn't shown in Trakt. It took only a few minutes for everything show up in Trakt once I installed the Plex plugin.

June 30, 2017 - 12:16pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,115

Sorry for the confusion, but glad to hear you found a workaround.

Currently, Infuse won't send any info about your files to to trakt until you actually start to watch something, however we are planning to look into adding collection syncing in an upcoming version.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

January 10, 2018 - 1:51am
dprtsk's picture
Kudos: 1
  james wrote:

Sorry for the confusion, but glad to hear you found a workaround.

Currently, Infuse won't send any info about your files to to trakt until you actually start to watch something, however we are planning to look into adding collection syncing in an upcoming version.

Any updates on this feature? My setup could greatly benefit from having Infuse sync deletions and additions into the library with Trakt Collections. Should definitely be an opt-in feature, but I'm sure it's no great trouble to add two API calls.

November 26, 2018 - 10:50pm
DannyVFilms's picture
Kudos: 0

...however we are planning to look into adding collection syncing in an upcoming version.

Very interested in how this feature is progressing James, as it's not possible for me to install the Trakt plugin on my Nvidia Shield without root access.

May 27, 2019 - 7:44pm
movie lover's picture
Kudos: 21

+1

AppleTV4 (32 GB), tvOS 12.4, Infuse Pro 6.1.4, NFS streaming from Netgear ReadyNAS