10 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  September 7, 2017 - 5:23am
stanthewizzard's picture
Kudos: 7

Hello

IS there a way or would it possible to be able to change the playback speed.

Huge enhancement !

Thanks

July 1, 2018 - 11:14pm
SpcFilho's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 0

Yes!! Please! Change to 1.5x or 2.0x would be AWSOME sometimes... A lot of other players already have this feature... Playback speed is what's missing...

July 4, 2018 - 4:19am
toMACsh's picture

Please! This I really need!

September 1, 2018 - 5:31pm
BernhardElye's picture
Beta Tester

It would be great (something that VLC doesn't allow properly) if it would be possible to reverse PAL speed up.
Films are shot in 24 frames per second but PAL playback speed is 25 fps, so films play 4% faster. The voices therefore are a bit higher pitched and it can be quite annoying.
MKVs can be slowed down but it's quite a hassle. So if you would allow playback at 96% speed or just make it a reverse PAL feature, it would be great.
VLC allows playing at 96% but the pitch doesn't change, even though it's supposed to.

January 19, 2019 - 10:36am
Apiweb's picture

I also think it would be very interesting to add a feature like YouTube that allows you to change the playback speed of the video to 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, 2x.

For video lessons and series, it's something very interesting.

February 1, 2019 - 8:09am
sacinici's picture

It has been more than 3 years this feature was requested and planned. How serious are you guys about this feature? This should be a common feature in every video playing app/site.

Yes, I see it’s on the planned list but it keeps moving downward in priority every time something else is added to the list. I keep checking that page every week in the hope that it’s included in an upcoming update.

I just hope you guys will implement this at least with the release of V6.

March 30, 2019 - 8:42pm
psx_999's picture
Kudos: 1

Please add this feature soon. It’s been too long...

August 10, 2019 - 5:32pm
littlefish's picture
Kudos: 2

I've given up waiting for variable playback speed, it's been supposedly in the planning stages for YEARS. Does anyone know of another video player for the iPad that does multiple playback speeds?

August 11, 2019 - 5:29pm
Apiweb's picture
  littlefish wrote:

I've given up waiting for variable playback speed, it's been supposedly in the planning stages for YEARS. Does anyone know of another video player for the iPad that does multiple playback speeds?

VLC, It's free and has variable playback speed

August 16, 2019 - 3:24pm
littlefish's picture
Kudos: 2

VLC on iPad doesn’t play files correctly when you change the playback speed, unless something has changed in the last few months. I LOVE everything about Infuse’s UI and how easy it is to play stuff, and if it had variable playback speed it would be nearly PERFECT.