5 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  September 28, 2017 - 6:05am
mobu's picture
Kudos: 4

When i open a movie folder on the AppleTV, it shows and yellow triangle badge in the upper left corner for all unseen movies. On the iPad and iPhone i don't have that? Could this be activated somewhere?

September 28, 2017 - 1:39pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,060

This is on our radar to add for an upcoming version...probably after the 5.6 redesign rolls out this fall. Wink

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

November 10, 2017 - 11:38am
vachefollle's picture
Kudos: 4

I might add that it would be cool to have the same option for the tv shows. Neither the aTV or iPhone/iPad allow us to simply mark a tv show read. We have to select every single season to do so, which is, quite frankly, time consuming and a bit a pain in...

Another issue regarding the view of folders:
For example, in spite that I have only one folder for each show on my nas, TVos shows a folder for each season - which is definitely great, iOS doesn't.
Could you add an option to give the choice to see seasons folders on iOS? It might not be necessary for tv shows that only have a couple seasons, but quite useful for shows that have aired a long time.

May 7, 2018 - 8:39am
JMcClane's picture
Kudos: 21

I would support this request as well. The badges would be very helpful on iOS too.
By the way, 5.6 was already release quite a while ago Smile

May 6, 2019 - 3:35pm
Thmbo's picture
Kudos: 1

+1

rgds