3 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  October 1, 2017 - 4:40pm
Spats Colombo's picture
Kudos: 23

It would be great if Infuse could detect when a DVD folder consists of multiple ISOs/disks, and handle both as a single entry. Right now it displays the same movie file twice with different times. For instance, 47 Samurai (1962) which is spread across 2 ISO files from 2 disks appears twice, with one 117 min entry and one 91 min entry, with nothing else to indicate which is part 1 and which is part 2. It should just display one entry and seamlessly continue to the second disk during playback.

October 2, 2017 - 2:16pm
eyealar's picture
Kudos: 21

+1

December 15, 2017 - 5:44am
jamest.8685's picture
Kudos: 1

This is a very old request I made over 4 years ago: https://firecore.com/comment/79286#comment-79286

I've many "special/extended edition" sets that need to just be grouped together to avoid redundancy. Each is from a DVD with embedded chapters, so we don't want to lose those. With a flatter design in mind, I worked this simple example up:

Using your header as a guide, I'm suggesting this (see image attachment):

• (example; Return of the King) A transparent marker on the bottom marking the number of disks for the single movie
  • (example: Fellowship of the Ring) When hovered over, the circle expands to the (1|2) graphic, so you can see what's been viewed
  • When selected (not shown) you get a dimmed screen asking which disk to start, with the (1|2) letting you to swipe left or right to select the correct disk image and it begins as normal (resume, start disk)

It's really straightforward, but it would let us manage multiple-disk movies more efficiently.

Attachments: