7 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  November 20, 2017 - 1:10pm
Rudy1's picture
Kudos: 0

I've got several 3D Blu-ray ISO (MPEG4-MVC) rips on my Synology NAS which play (in 2D, which is fine) for only approximately ten minutes, then playback suddenly stops. It was my understanding that the latest version of the software supports Blu-ray ISO playback...does this support not apply to 3D titles as well? I don't need to play these titles in 3D---I have a separate streamer for that purpose---I just would like to be able to play the 3D titles via Infuse on my Apple TV 4K.

November 21, 2017 - 10:51am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 325

Sorry about that.

There are a few issues related to 3D videos that we are looking into, and hope to have resolved soon.

Infuse 5.6 with a fresh new look + HDR is now available!

November 30, 2017 - 12:01pm
ronald.vapelt's picture
Kudos: 2

I would like to play the 3D movie from the iso but that doesn't seem to work!

December 3, 2017 - 3:15am
YouGetBetter's picture

Currently i‘m Using 4kappletv and an Android himedia q5 pro. By updating tv os to obtain auto framersteswitching and by updating infuse to obtain 4K hdr the past months transformed the apple platform to a new level of quality. Thank you very much, infuse-team!
Two aspects are still missing: Dolby ATMOS (dts-hd) and 3DBDiso playback. As soon as you are able to manage this, I will stop using the buggy androidplatforn.
By enabling autoframerate switching, it should be possible to transfer 3D to a tv, right?
I don‘t understand a lot of the technical aspects, but in my opinion, the Apple TV is technically able to play all the above mentioned sound and image formats. It may be just one Last restriction by Apple, right?

December 3, 2017 - 7:03am
bimi22's picture

Same for me... after 10 minutes or so it stops playing. I have several 3D Iso, and i like Infuse very much. But this files don't work. I hope you can change it. It has not to play in 3D.
Or ist it possible to play 3D with apple TV?

December 4, 2017 - 4:58pm
YouGetBetter's picture

It should be possible to play 3D isos since Apple TV is able to switch framerate and 60 FPS/hz should be enough. Apple TV 4K has the power and hdmi is also 2.0.
So what‘s the probleme?

December 7, 2017 - 4:42am
realZorro's picture

...yes, I would like to "sign" this petition too - to make 3D ISOs work Smile
Do you see a chance to enable this feature?

Currently I am able to play my ISO files just in 2D (on Apple TV4k) - but 3D does not work yet.
(and by the way: I love Infuse! <3 )