13 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  March 15, 2018 - 4:33pm
munpip214's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 105

If you want to download TV show episodes for offline playback, you have to do it episode by episode. Would be nice if there was a way to download an entire season at once.

November 20, 2018 - 8:22am
danemacmillan's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 143

I'd like to add that there should be options to define how many episodes of unwatched content should remain on a device. This could mean, for example, that we'd define a policy that 10 episodes of unwatched content should be on the device at all times; whenever an episode is watched, Infuse will automatically purge the watched episodes and download the next unwatched episodes, if any remain. This policy should be activated while on wifi only.

I'd like to add that this should span the entire show, crossing seasons.

• Infuse Pro Lifetime
  November 30, 2018 - 2:20am
defn's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 3

Just got a new iPad Pro and had to go through the annual pain of downloading one by one Grin

December 26, 2018 - 4:04pm
pzgz's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 1

For now, if I need to download files from NAS(SMB) into infuse on iOS, I have to drill into the folder, and then download the files one by one. No way to do multi selection, also no way to directly download the complete folder. It's pretty inconvienent, especially for TV series. Can we have folder download or multi selection download enabled for this app?

December 28, 2018 - 10:56am
Roger Weir's picture
Kudos: 2

Yes please

February 6, 2019 - 4:56pm
theGrok's picture
Beta Tester

This would be great

I have most of my stuff organized like this:

Show Name
Season 1
Season 2
Episode 1
Episode 2

It would are great to be able to have a download icon next to the directory name and have it download everything in subfolders. For example, clicking on the download icon next to the show name would download everything stored below it (ie. every season). Clicking on the icon in a season would download all episodes of that season only.

Being able to delete an entire season or an entire show with 1 click would also be great.

April 25, 2019 - 3:48am
stasf's picture
Kudos: 0

I have downloaded the new 6 version of Infuse today to check if multiple file download was added. The file download function in my current 4 version is really annoying. Unfortunately, this simple feature doesn't exist yet and download of multiple episodes is better than in 4 version but still needs to be done file by file. Most probably I will continue to use my old Infuse software.

April 26, 2019 - 6:28am
itimpi's picture
Kudos: 111

The first post in the suggestions area says that downloading a whole season is planned to be a 6.0.5 feature so it is probably going to appear in a few weeks time.

I AM A USER - NOT A FIRECORE EMPLOYEE

May 29, 2019 - 7:43am
Hitz's picture
Kudos: 0
  itimpi wrote:

The first post in the suggestions area says that downloading a whole season is planned to be a 6.0.5 feature so it is probably going to appear in a few weeks time.

Any update on this? Just downloaded 6.0.7 and I don’t see a feature to download an entire folder or series/season.

May 29, 2019 - 8:10am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 352
  Hitz wrote:

Any update on this? Just downloaded 6.0.7 and I don’t see a feature to download an entire folder or series/season.

You can follow the status on planned feature development here https://firecore.com/forum/topic/13575

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

June 27, 2019 - 10:36am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,099

This has been added in the 6.1 update, which we're submitting to Apple this week. Smile

Attachments: 

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

July 2, 2019 - 7:35pm
theGrok's picture
Beta Tester

Thank you for adding this feature. Infuse keeps getting better and better. If I understand the current implementation, I have to mark a share as a favourite and then click on that favourite, three buttons, download all episodes. Normally the way that I add files is by clicking add files and then looking at my saved shares. I browse to the show folder and then season folder. I then click on the down arrow on each individual file. It would be great if within a folder there would be a download all option on this screen as well. Not sure if that would be possible? Thanks.

July 2, 2019 - 10:26pm
defn's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 3
  james wrote:

This has been added in the 6.1 update, which we're submitting to Apple this week. Smile

Thanks! It’s been a long time coming 😀