25 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  April 13, 2018 - 11:11am
Spankirrin's picture
Kudos: 0

Hello!!! I'm new in this forum. I tried to jailbreak, but I got this problem:

SeassOnPass os unable yo establish a connection Whith the Cydia iFaith servers. Please check your internet connection and firewall settings.

Is it possible to do the Jailbreak in2018??
Thanks!!!

April 13, 2018 - 11:33am
danielonderka's picture

Hey I got the same problem here. Maybe someone can help with this

April 25, 2018 - 6:58pm
kcunning728's picture

I also have the same problem... This is just pure chaos Smile

April 28, 2018 - 2:30am
Midnightfalk's picture

Me too. All firewalls of, no connection to servers😩❗️

April 28, 2018 - 4:26pm
killer89's picture
Kudos: 1

Hey guys,

Yes it is possible to jailbreak your Apple tv 2 in 2018, I just did it, see below:
After a few tries to install it and after trying to recompile from the GitHub sources and try to get that working I tried the following and I was successful, hopefully this will help somebody else in the forums, it helped me:

-Download Telerik's JustDecompile (https://www.telerik.com/products/decompiler.aspx)
-Create a copy of seas0npass.exe and name it "seas0nPass2.exe"
-Open that copy of the file with JustDecompile
-Click on the plugins button in the toolbar at the top
-In the bottom part of the screen click the install button for assembly editor and close the window
-Expand the tree on JustDecompile under "Seas0nPass2.exe">Seas0nPass.exe>Seas0nPass.Utils.Blobs>BlobInfoHelper>GetBlobsInfoFromIFaith
-Click the plugins button>then click Reflexil
-In the new window shown at the bottom of your screen select all lines in the instructions grid, right click it and select Replace all with code
-Type the following code inside the new window
Seas0nPass.Interfaces.BlobInfo[] blobInfoArray = new Seas0nPass.Interfaces.BlobInfo[0];
return blobInfoArray;
this so that your contents look like this:
static Seas0nPass.Interfaces.BlobInfo[] GetBlobsInfoFromIFaith(long ecid, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancelToken)
{
Seas0nPass.Interfaces.BlobInfo[] blobInfoArray = new Seas0nPass.Interfaces.BlobInfo[0];
return blobInfoArray;
}
-Click compile, then click ok
-in the JustDecompile tree under "Seas0nPass2.exe">Seas0nPass.exe, right click it and select Reflexil v2.1>Save and reload
-Close JustDecompile
-Launch Seas0nPass2.exe, proceed with the standard instructions

@firecore employees, can you please make this program work without us having to do this wonky stuff?

Thanks

April 28, 2018 - 9:38pm
kcunning728's picture

This didn't work, it wont let me recompile. its telling me that there are paths missing. looks like visual basic paths.

April 29, 2018 - 1:14am
Midnightfalk's picture

Is JustDecompile totally free?
Because of the registration!

April 29, 2018 - 5:35am
Midnightfalk's picture

Thank you at “killer89“🎁❗️
This worked very fine for me on Windows 8.1!
After I recognized if there is a “0“ and not an “O“ in Seas0nPass, it run 100% and my ATV2 is now successfully patched!
Great work, killer89💪👍

April 29, 2018 - 12:30pm
pedras's picture

I don't see "Seas0nPass2.exe">Seas0nPass.exe>Seas0nPass.Utils.Blobs>BlobInfoHelper>GetBlobsInfoFromIFaith
expande but is not there.

April 29, 2018 - 1:27pm
Midnightfalk's picture

What exactly is missing?
The path?
Or the content in the path?

April 29, 2018 - 8:30pm
pedras's picture

The path.

Cheers

April 29, 2018 - 11:31pm
Midnightfalk's picture

Did you drag & drop the Seas0nPass2.exe in the left side of the JustDecompile window? And did you download the additional plugin Assembly-editor?
I don´t know if it´s necessary to see the path, maybe.
In Front of "Seas0nPass2.exe" there is a small Triangle. Klick it for opening the tree-structure. Now klick through the tree till you reach the searched path.

April 30, 2018 - 10:56am
pedras's picture

Thanks,is working now...found the path..

May 19, 2018 - 6:07am
momo2's picture

worked like charm!
I had some issues with using JustDecompile (did not start on Win10), so I used dnSpy instead.

Thank you!

May 21, 2018 - 5:57pm
wildcardii's picture

Where exactly am i typing this into? Under Fields stubs?

May 29, 2018 - 12:01pm
brahhcakes's picture
  wildcardii wrote:

Where exactly am i typing this into? Under Fields stubs?

In referenced assemblies - look for the context he posted. It took me a minute to figure out as well.

August 19, 2018 - 9:18pm
Joell's picture

this worked to get me past the server error issue but now i get a critical error at downloading signature. I was trying to jailbreak to the most current version on the list, 6.2.1 at the bottom, goes through download, decrypt, etc but gets critical error when downloading firmware signature, looked in log file exception at :"got invalid response from TSS server" , I have not tried the 5.3 default jailbreak, but would like the most current, even if tethered, Any ideas?

September 29, 2018 - 5:07am
bugmenot1123's picture

Can somebody upload the modified files? The instructions aren't really clear.
Thank you

September 29, 2018 - 10:14am
Joell's picture

Ok, it worked with 5.3. Just follow the instructions carefully. Ridiculous that this is necessary, however I am using a W10 computer. I think the apple files work as is.

October 19, 2018 - 6:54pm
tjon's picture

You've got to be kidding! Customer support? Has firecore EVER answered a support request???

October 23, 2018 - 3:36am
olio.4069's picture

Thx Killer for your good instructions, worked fine till he want´s to enter the DFU Mode, there he tells me everytime that this device is not suported by SeasOnpass and quits, maybe you have another nice hint for me, would be very nice, thx, by the way, i do have an ATV2, allready had kodi working on it, till i restored from ITunes and tried to JB again^^

Attachments: 
  October 23, 2018 - 12:36pm
tjon's picture

Firecore, you're an unprofessional and unethical company. You sell an Apple TV flash program for $30 and tell your customers that they need to install your free program first. Seas0n Pass is trash. It won't connect to the Cydia servers no matter what you do. Unless you know how to write code. aTV flash is a rip-off and a scam. I want my money back.

October 29, 2018 - 9:03am
Skary's picture

I don't know how jailbreak apple tv2 with windows, I did all passes but had same problem. My only solution was install Sierra on Mac and used seasonpass. Now I have again the Apple TV jailbreak with kodi. You only need a computer with IOS Sierra installed, other IOS not run with Seassonpass. Luck.

October 29, 2018 - 1:33pm
tjon's picture

Why would Firecore advertise that the jailbreak works with Windows? Are you supposed to go buy a Mac to install it? They know it doesn't work. At least they did refund my money.

October 29, 2018 - 2:03pm
Joell's picture

Considering that there is a relatively easy fix available for the Windows jailbreak as described in this thread, it is ridiculous that Firecore does not implement it. Relatively easy for Firecore anyhow. I could never have figured it out on my own, but was able to follow the instructions in this thread to get it to work.