As a longtime user of Plex Pass including DVR, I really like the ability of Infuse to play a wide variety of videos without issue, unlike Plex on TVOS.
I know that you only recently added Plex support to Infuse. But there are a number of issues, primarily related to UI and content synchronization that I would ask you to please address:
- Add Live TV (i.e. display On Right Now channels as a list in Infuse)
- Add DVR (ability to record from On Right Now, also show Starting Soon and New Episodes Tonight as Infuse list with ability to record)
- Add ability to delete videos, limited to specific Plex library (e.g. delete in DVR library but no option to delete in Movies library or ‘stored' TV Shows libraries)
- Add Plex user profile support
- Add ability to favorite individual Plex libraries (similar to Plex for TVOS)
- Support Plex "Plugins" (online content channels)
- Ability for user to define landscape v portrait mode for thumbnails in an Other library (e.g home videos)
- Ability to sort lists in Infuse Home (currently it is first ordered by when you created the list)
- Fix delay in seeing newly added content (e.g. DVR recorded shows) including immediately showing recordings in progress
- Fix delay in removing content that has been deleted from Plex server (currently displays error)
- Fix jacket art / fan art that may not appear in Infuse even though is in Plex
- Fix Recently added TV shows currently lists each season rather than stacking the show (note: this is a bug on Plex too).