7 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  September 2, 2018 - 4:29am
jerrykbx's picture
Kudos: 5

Hi all,

Does infuse pro on tvOS have a feature to enable you to create a watchlist of specific movies and tv shows you want to watch next rather than having to search for them? Similarly can you create playlists?

Apols if this already exists or has already been tackled... new to the forums.

Thanks!

September 5, 2018 - 12:12am
Deschain's picture
Kudos: 13

I don't think so, but it would be a nice feature Smile

October 14, 2018 - 2:30am
fuglem's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 1

Would love to have this feature, Linked up against my trakt.

October 14, 2018 - 2:44am
remotevisitor's picture
Kudos: 34

Watchlists are on the ‘Planned’ feature list, but not yet ‘In progree’: see https://firecore.com/forum/topic/13575

I too am eagerly looking forward to when watchlists get implemented.

October 15, 2018 - 2:59pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,154

Moving to suggestions. Smile

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

July 9, 2019 - 5:55am
leolego's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 1

I had the discussion with my GF yesterday! what should be awesome is to have playlist by Shows order. For exemple every week night we are watching the same shows in the same order like it will be on TV. So it could be awesome to create preset of show list which playing the episodes in the same order. Exemple

1 - Big Bang theory (one episode)
2 - Brookly Nine Nine (2 episodes)
3 - Stranger things (1 episode)

and when you start it play the 4 first unseen episodes.

More over, I don't know if you can do that, but I you name your preset "evening playlist", enable the way to start it from Siri. And we will be in a magic world!

August 6, 2019 - 1:49pm
purdnost's picture
Kudos: 12

Favorites lists, a customizable watchlist, and more sorting and filtering functionality are the features I'm most excited about. Currently, I use Infuse alongside Letterboxd, which allows me to create custom lists as well as a customizable watchlist. I have lists for favorite movies, Christmas movies, Halloween movies, etc. I also like that I can filter any list, watchlist, "liked" movies, seen movies, etc. I can sort by rating, or even film popularity. Similar functionality in Infuse would be a very welcome addition as I find that deciding on a movie to watch in a massive movie library isn't always easy.