8 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  November 23, 2018 - 2:33am
KeizerSauze's picture
Kudos: 2

mod edit

Please discuss here.
https://firecore.com/forum/topic/21602

Hi,

When I first bought my aTV 4K & Infuse there was a post on how great it is to use it with Plex Media Server.

So yes, indeed, it is very good, but it is also a sign of regression since we cannot benefit from the collections / Saga.

Do you plan to add it in the near future or should I consider deleting PMS ?

Thanks
KS

November 27, 2018 - 12:05pm
KeizerSauze's picture

What a success 😂

November 27, 2018 - 12:09pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 329
  KeizerSauze wrote:

What a success 😂

And again, Not sure what your response is referencing.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

November 27, 2018 - 12:17pm
KeizerSauze's picture
  NC Bullseye wrote:

And again, Not sure what your response is referencing.

The saga are empty, I contacted you via Twitter, the explanation comes from the fact that it's because I use PMS, it's planned but pure when?

November 27, 2018 - 12:43pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 329
  KeizerSauze wrote:

The saga are empty, I contacted you via Twitter, the explanation comes from the fact that it's because I use PMS, it's planned but pure when?

I'm not an employee of Firecore so I didn't see what you posted on twitter, sorry. I think the language difference is what's throwing me off a bit. When you say "Saga" do you mean collections for Plex? If so, that's on the "Upcoming Features" post here in suggestions but it's under the "Planned" heading so I'd guess it would be at least a few updates away since they have what's in 5.9.2 and what's in progress for the one after that.

I do know that Firecore is a little reserved in giving dates for future enhancements since it can turn into a nightmare when unforeseen problems in the software make them reschedule features for future releases. Then people get angry that they didn't get that feature when promised. Sorry if I misunderstood.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

November 30, 2018 - 12:36pm
KeizerSauze's picture
  NC Bullseye wrote:

I'm not an employee of Firecore so I didn't see what you posted on twitter, sorry. I think the language difference is what's throwing me off a bit. When you say "Saga" do you mean collections for Plex? If so, that's on the "Upcoming Features" post here in suggestions but it's under the "Planned" heading so I'd guess it would be at least a few updates away since they have what's in 5.9.2 and what's in progress for the one after that.

I do know that Firecore is a little reserved in giving dates for future enhancements since it can turn into a nightmare when unforeseen problems in the software make them reschedule features for future releases. Then people get angry that they didn't get that feature when promised. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Ok, thank you

January 18, 2019 - 6:53pm
solarwipeout's picture
Kudos: 1

If you haven't already liked it, you should like the other thread for it (in case the rankings are still used for ordering what is planned): https://firecore.com/forum/topic/21602

February 14, 2019 - 5:19am
KeizerSauze's picture

Thanks