12 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  November 23, 2018 - 2:35am
KeizerSauze's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 87
Kudos: 2

Hi,

Before using Infuse, I used Kodi. There is a point that creases me, when you partially watch a movie, Infuse displays the same indicator, whether you have already seen the movie or not.

Would it be possible to use, for example, different colours?

Thanks
KS

  November 27, 2018 - 12:05pm
KeizerSauze's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 87
Kudos: 2

What a success 😂

  November 27, 2018 - 12:08pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2,786
Kudos: 385
  KeizerSauze wrote:

What a success 😂

Not sure what you're referring to.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

  November 27, 2018 - 12:15pm
KeizerSauze's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 87
Kudos: 2
  NC Bullseye wrote:

Not sure what you're referring to.

Don't you understand what I'm saying or don't you see the point of this one?

  November 27, 2018 - 12:35pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2,786
Kudos: 385
  KeizerSauze wrote:

Don't you understand what I'm saying or don't you see the point of this one?

Sorry, I don't understand the phrase "What a success". I think I understand what you're suggesting with a different color for the indicator once it's started but I don't understand what you are saying is a success.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

  November 30, 2018 - 12:37pm
KeizerSauze's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 87
Kudos: 2
  NC Bullseye wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand the phrase "What a success". I think I understand what you're suggesting with a different color for the indicator once it's started but I don't understand what you are saying is a success.

I said "what a success" because no on answered me Smile

  November 30, 2018 - 1:44pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2,786
Kudos: 385
  KeizerSauze wrote:

I said "what a success" because no on answered me Smile

Just to explain a bit, you posted on the 23rd which for many in the US is a long holiday weekend and it may take a few days in the next week to catch up and look at critical issues before getting back into the normal routine. Checking the suggestions is important but does fall lower down than the issues with current features.

I apologize that I didn't get back to you sooner but I was in a "turkey coma". Wink

Thanks again for your patience.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

  December 1, 2018 - 6:16am
KeizerSauze's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 87
Kudos: 2
  NC Bullseye wrote:

Just to explain a bit, you posted on the 23rd which for many in the US is a long holiday weekend and it may take a few days in the next week to catch up and look at critical issues before getting back into the normal routine. Checking the suggestions is important but does fall lower down than the issues with current features.

I apologize that I didn't get back to you sooner but I was in a "turkey coma". Wink

Thanks again for your patience.

Ok Smile , hope your doing better Wink

  June 25, 2019 - 2:59am
KeizerSauze's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 87
Kudos: 2

Helloooo

Any chance to get it ?

Thanks

  June 30, 2019 - 10:16am
KeizerSauze's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 87
Kudos: 2

Hi,

Am I at the right place 🤔

KS

  June 30, 2019 - 11:25am
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 212
Kudos: 86

Chill,

Firecore is not known for replying to any suggestion some one made. If your suggestion gains enough likes, it may be heard.

  June 30, 2019 - 11:30am
KeizerSauze's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 87
Kudos: 2

Hi,

That's a bit strange considering this section & the fact that it'w not a free app but thanks for the info, I had a hint of that.

Bye