3 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  December 16, 2018 - 12:53am
pov_02's picture
Kudos: 0

Hi there,
I have a purchsed pro subscription to infuse 5 that i use on my Apple tv which works perfectly.
However the ipad under a different apple id is not chaging to the pro version even though Trakt has been set up and logged in.
This used to work fine but changed about a month ago. Ive tried deleting the app and reinstalling, updating both IOS and the app itself. The library and metadata sync up fine, but we cannot watch movies/tv shows on it as it keeps saying to upgrade to pro.
The restore button does not do anything either besides a loading circle and then a wiggle.
Is there something im missing? Any help would be greatly apreciated.

December 17, 2018 - 11:49am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,033

Welcome to the forum, and sorry for the trouble.

Can you try walking through these steps to see if they help?

1. Ensure you are running the latest 5.9.2 version (scroll to bottom of Infuse > Settings to view version)
  2. Confirm the device with the active subscription is running Pro (Infuse Pro logo should appear in the Infuse > Settings screen)
  3. Ensure your main device is logged into Trakt (Trakt profile avatar should appear in the Infuse > Settings screen)
  4. Update the Library via Settings > Library, and allow it to finish (This will ensure everything is synced with Trakt)

Repeat steps 1, 3, and 4 on other device(s).

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

December 17, 2018 - 3:58pm
pov_02's picture
Kudos: 0

Thanks for your help! The issue was that Infuse Pro on the apple tv was not logged into trakt.