5 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  February 7, 2019 - 2:24pm
PHiLiPZ's picture
Kudos: 1

Hi, user of pro versions 4 and 5 here, looking forward to the new release. I don’t mind staying with version 5 for a little longer but since recently two family members bought new iPads (I don’t really want to family share with them) I’d really like to know, when the new release is supposed to arrive. It doesn’t make sense for them to buy the version 5 now since the upgrade would be paid for them and can came any day/week now. So please let me know if we’ll have to wair for days, weeks or even months for the version 6. Thank you.

February 7, 2019 - 3:28pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 297
  PHiLiPZ wrote:

Hi, user of pro versions 4 and 5 here, looking forward to the new release. I don’t mind staying with version 5 for a little longer but since recently two family members bought new iPads (I don’t really want to family share with them) I’d really like to know, when the new release is supposed to arrive. It doesn’t make sense for them to buy the version 5 now since the upgrade would be paid for them and can came any day/week now. So please let me know if we’ll have to wair for days, weeks or even months for the version 6. Thank you.

Lots of folks are getting anxious but the release date is still listed as first quarter of 2019. Keep an eye out here for some of your answers https://firecore.com/forum/topic/22049

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

February 22, 2019 - 10:44am
Drestin Black's picture
Kudos: 0

If you buy now, you get the upgrade free - where's the downside?

February 22, 2019 - 11:00am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 297
  Drestin Black wrote:

If you buy now, you get the upgrade free - where's the downside?

If you subscribe now (and your subscription is current when V6 is released) you'll get the update, if you purchase the stand alone (not the subscription version) version of Infuse 5, you'll still have to purchase V6 the way I understand it.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

February 22, 2019 - 12:28pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 982

Just to clarify, anyone using the free version of Infuse (currently listed as Infuse 5 in the App Store) will receive updates for v6, v7, etc... for free. When the update rolls out, Infuse 5 will be renamed to Infuse 6.

Having an active Pro subscription simply means you will have access to Pro features.

Subscribe to Infuse Pro and get a free upgrade to Infuse 6 in early 2019!