62 posts / 0 new / Last post
  March 31, 2019 - 2:46am
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 84

I am just a user like you. Not a firecore employees

litris wrote:

And Now we are told that our PRO life version is not for life is over now.

You still don't get it. Or you do not want to understand. Buying the Version 5 Pro gives you a lifetime licence for Version 5 pro only.

This does not include Version 6 pro. If you want Version 6, you have to buy Version 6 pro, which will give you lifetime licence for version 6 only.

As man users have told you now: If you want lifetime updates to all future version, you need a subscription plan which can be purchased from within the free app.. This can be monthly, yearly or lifetime.

I agree, that this can be made more understandable. Especcialy if you are not a native english speaker the current pricing can be confusing.

However it is nowhere said, that a purchase of Version 5 pro will include version 6 and above.

And having a subscription plan is much more expensive than paying a onetime price for a version 5 pro, because with a subscription you'll have a monthly / yearly fee which sums up to a much higher price.

So you'll get what you pay for.

Please stop blaming others, for your own inability to understand pricing lists.

litris wrote:

But This is going to change because this is already laughing at the user who is allegedly paying for a PRO-life version more expensive than the normal session for a month or a year and the latter if they have free the new version.

Subscribing gives you PRO. So for a monthly /yearly fee or a one time Fee that is higher than the price for a version 6 pro you get PRO for ever including updates to higher versions.

Its not that complicated Smile

March 31, 2019 - 3:02am
Hempie's picture
Kudos: 1

Using Apple TV 4K 5th generation, Samsung UHD tv, Denon X3500H Receiver, Dali Oberon 7 Speakers

March 31, 2019 - 8:16am
om_the_best_'s picture
Kudos: 2

I must confess, I am too "disappointed" I was expecting a lot of new feature on Infuse 6, and in the end we had nothing of all that .. I probably expected too much I do not know ... but where did his past all go?

• The trailers?
  • Philips Hue integration?
  • Search by actor?
  • Search for a film by the same director?

Nevertheless, I am very satisfied with Infuse I use it almost every day on my ATV 4K and I find it really cool it works with all my video formats and quality and top Smile

March 31, 2019 - 9:36am
Hempie's picture
Kudos: 1

Using Apple TV 4K 5th generation, Samsung UHD tv, Denon X3500H Receiver, Dali Oberon 7 Speakers

April 2, 2019 - 2:22pm
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester

@all who are complaining, that V6 doesn't bring new features:

Please check upcoming feature list under https://firecore.com/forum/topic/13575.

V6 is an under the hood release needed to bring all the over the hood features we are all waiting for.

April 2, 2019 - 3:39pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,151

Infuse 6 includes quite a few new major additions and improvements, and depending on how you use Infuse these may or may not make a big impact for you.

Development isn't stopping with 6.0 and we're continuing to work on great new features and additions (like we did with Infuse 5 https://firecore.com/releases) for 6.1, 6.2, etc... These are generally made available when they are ready, and not held back for a major release. For example, we introduced a full iOS redesign in Infuse 5.6 (https://firecore.com/blog/19094), whereas a more traditional approach would be to release an update like this as 6.0.

This thread has a look at some of the things we're working to add for upcoming versions, and is updated regularly.

https://firecore.com/forum/topic/13575

Hope this helps! Smile

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

April 3, 2019 - 6:12am
litris's picture
Kudos: 0
  james wrote:

Infuse 6 includes quite a few new major additions and improvements, and depending on how you use Infuse these may or may not make a big impact for you.

Development isn't stopping with 6.0 and we're continuing to work on great new features and additions (like we did with Infuse 5 https://firecore.com/releases) for 6.1, 6.2, etc... These are generally made available when they are ready, and not held back for a major release. For example, we introduced a full iOS redesign in Infuse 5.6 (https://firecore.com/blog/19094), whereas a more traditional approach would be to release an update like this as 6.0.

This thread has a look at some of the things we're working to add for upcoming versions, and is updated regularly.

https://firecore.com/forum/topic/13575

Hope this helps! Smile

Options to consider and I think necessary.

1-More movies or series in recently added or all in that order as in all other applications.

2-That you file. nfo so the information of a new movie would be faster if there is the. nfo file that searches the Internet for the information of the movie, with this would have all the movies well put as it leaves me more than 800 films and series Unrecognized and with This would have well all my database I put in all my files your. nfo file

Attachments: 
  April 3, 2019 - 12:54pm
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester

AFAIK .nfo files are supported. see https://firecore.com/comment/67913#comment-67913
The tags supported is to be seen here https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies

But the Metadata must be included in the relevant tags. I think taking the information from where the metadata is to be scraped is not supported

If your files are not being recognized you might want to check https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles...

April 3, 2019 - 3:02pm
litris's picture

If I have it perfect, Kodi and other programs recognize him without any problems.

Infuse No.

Prumppre is looking for the info and if he won't find it he won t read the Nfo because if he read them the info would appear well and more than 800 chapters and movies were left well - renamed with his. Nfo

April 4, 2019 - 1:22am
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester

I am sorry. I already had problems understanding your first statement. But this thime you totally lost me. Who is Pumppre and why is he looking for the info?

April 4, 2019 - 1:59am
litris's picture

You're very funny ha ha ha

Use Translator

April 4, 2019 - 5:56am
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester

It was not my intention to be funny. I really have difficulties to understand the meaning of what you are saying (or autotranlate). I understand, that you are not a native English speaker but so I am.

I am pretty sure, that Infuse will read the .nfo files and takes the information from there if a .nfo file is available as it works here.

For whatever reason it is not working for you.

Can you please post a screenshot of your directory showing the directory structure as well as your file naming. And in addtion please attach an example .nfo file for one of the unrecognized TV shows.

This way we can check and probably find out why its not working.

April 4, 2019 - 8:33am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 371
  litris wrote:

You're very funny ha ha ha

Use Translator

They're not the only one getting lost in your responses. We're not making fun of you, we just can't understand what you're asking. Could you please run your native language through Google Translator and see if that clears things up a bit?

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

April 4, 2019 - 9:38am
litris's picture

Some chapters of this show or I don't know there s 800 that doesn't recognize.

S01e14 You don't recognize it in addition to other series.

Attachments: 
  April 4, 2019 - 9:54am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 371
  litris wrote:

Some chapters of this show or I don't know there s 800 that doesn't recognize.

S01e14 You don't recognize it in addition to other series.

It's still not clear to me what you are asking. Sorry

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

April 4, 2019 - 10:02am
litris's picture
  NC Bullseye wrote:

It's still not clear to me what you are asking. Sorry

Infuse doesn't read the files in locally.

I have my perfectly renowned library and all programs recognize the information.

Infuse does not read the Nfo or read them or not.

Attachments: 
  April 4, 2019 - 10:10am
litris's picture

As you can see in screenshot, version 6 has more errors.

Both do not recognize many of the series / movies archives.

Everyone has their .nfo file in local.

Example nfo in txt.

Attachments: 
  April 4, 2019 - 10:23am
james's picture
Staff
  litris wrote:

Infuse doesn't read the files in locally.

I have my perfectly renowned library and all programs recognize the information.

Infuse does not read the Nfo or read them or not.

Can you provide a few examples of the items which are appearing in the Other category?

For a bit of background, Infuse is able to read into from XML and NFO files - however, in order to have these items displayed in the Movies/TV Shows categories they will need to be matched with one of the items from the online databases (TMDb/TheTVDb). For this reasons, you will want to keep the Metadata Fetching option enabled, even if you wish to use NFO files.

April 4, 2019 - 10:29am
litris's picture
  james wrote:

Can you provide a few examples of the items which are appearing in the Other category?

For a bit of background, Infuse is able to read into from XML and NFO files - however, in order to have these items displayed in the Movies/TV Shows categories they will need to be matched with one of the items from the online databases (TMDb/TheTVDb). For this reasons, you will want to keep the Metadata Fetching option enabled, even if you wish to use NFO files.

I have both options selected.

April 4, 2019 - 10:37am
litris's picture

I use Infuse in Appletv 4 but to show you it's easier to capture a video on the iphone.

As you can see in the iPhone, I pulse in others and the more than 800 not recognized by infuse appear.

But when I go looking it seems that it reads the nfo and changes the name for the information.

But they are still in others not moved to their site movie or series.

https://youtu.be/IXhl8U61rBM

April 4, 2019 - 10:41am
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester

@james, correct me if I am wrong

@litris Can you try renaming the tvshow.nfo in the root folder to Magnum P.I..nfo (I know, that it should not be necessary as tvshow.nfo in the root is the correct one.
In addition, it could be the case, that infuse may struggle because of the additional dots in the tv show name

April 4, 2019 - 10:46am
james's picture
Staff

Another note, if you have the 'Embedded Metadata' option enabled, Infuse will read the info inside your files, and pretty much ignore the NFO files and online metadata.

Additionally, for TV shows, you will want to ensure you are using one of the supported naming styles described here. This is very important.

https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles...

April 4, 2019 - 11:01am
litris's picture
  james wrote:

Another note, if you have the 'Embedded Metadata' option enabled, Infuse will read the info inside your files, and pretty much ignore the NFO files and online metadata.

Additionally, for TV shows, you will want to ensure you are using one of the supported naming styles described here. This is very important.

https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles...

Yes, 'Embedded Metadata' option enabled

April 4, 2019 - 11:03am
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester
  litris wrote:

OK Then disable it and try again Smile

April 4, 2019 - 11:03am
james's picture
Staff
  litris wrote:

You will want to have this DISABLED.

Then, it may be best to select the 'Clear all Metadata' option to flush out all the previously fetched metadata.

April 4, 2019 - 11:08am
litris's picture

Magnum PI alone is a series between more than 800 chapters of other series that does not recognize.

Users with few series or movies will not have this problem.

But my database is very large and I have it completely well renamed.

In Kodi, Plex, Video Station they recognize all the series and movies correctly.

I think something happens in infuse even in version 6, the biggest error.

Did you remove the option "embedded metadata"?

I think I did it and the problem persists.

April 4, 2019 - 11:11am
litris's picture
  james wrote:

You will want to have this DISABLED.

Then, it may be best to select the 'Clear all Metadata' option to flush out all the previously fetched metadata.

If I delete the database it takes days to recognize again everything is very slow.

I think I already did it and it was not solved.

Because in the version infuse 5 Pro by default is disabled.

April 4, 2019 - 11:18am
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester

Di you even read and understand the previous post.

You need to DISABLE the enbedded Metadt option AND

Clear all Meta Data

Then Infuse will re-identify all your files and read the information from the nfo files.

If "Embedded Metadata" is ENABLED, Infuse will read Metadata from the .avi file itself and IGNORES nfo or Internet.

en espanol: (google translate but as far as I can tell with my 4 year learning spanish experiense 30 years ago its pretty much accurate?
¿Leíste y entendiste el post anterior?

Necesitas DESACTIVAR la opción Metadt incrustada Y

Borrar todos los metadatos

Luego, Infuse volverá a identificar todos sus archivos y leerá la información de los archivos nfo.

Si "Metadatos incrustados" está HABILITADO, Infuse leerá los metadatos del propio archivo .avi e IGNORES nfo o Internet.d

April 4, 2019 - 12:01pm
litris's picture

Yes I get it.

I replied that the option is disabled when I installed the 5Pro version and the same thing happened.

In this version activate the option to try.

And it did not work.

I will erase the database again and re-index.

But Infuse is very slow in the process of indexing and will need several days for 6000 movies and 16000 series

—————————-/
Si, lo entendí.

Yo respondí que la opción está desactivada cuando instale la versión 5Pro y ocurrió lo mismo.

En esta versión active la opción para poder probar.

Y no funcionó.

Yo borraré otra vez la base de datos y volveré a indexar.

Pero Infuse es muy lento en el proceso de indexar y necesitará varios días para 6000 películas y 16000 capítulos de series.

April 5, 2019 - 12:51pm
elchupete's picture
Beta Tester

Any news litris?