4 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  June 13, 2019 - 11:15am
Renecekkk's picture
Kudos: 0

Hello,
using Infuse Pro 5 for a a months and had no problems. Today I wanted to play movie Batman Begins but I found a problem. Can't play that movie. I see loading icon only and black screen. If I want to turn off Infuse Pro, it freezes (must wait about 5 minutes).

Tried to play movie on MacBook Pro, laptop Lenovo, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S10+. No problems. I also tried to play the movie from USB in TV, works fine.

Any idea please?
Attaching mediainfo log.

Thank you.

Attachments: 
  June 13, 2019 - 11:39am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 358

Couple of questions, first are you still running Infuse 5 Pro or have you updated to version 6? Second, when you say "turn off" infuse are you talking about clicking the menu button or are you talking about double clicking the home button and swiping up? Lastly, have you tried restarting your ATV?

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

June 13, 2019 - 12:52pm
Renecekkk's picture
Kudos: 0
  NC Bullseye wrote:

Couple of questions, first are you still running Infuse 5 Pro or have you updated to version 6? Second, when you say "turn off" infuse are you talking about clicking the menu button or are you talking about double clicking the home button and swiping up? Lastly, have you tried restarting your ATV?

Have infuse pro 5. Didn't update to 6. Yes I'm talking about clicking on "menu button". Of course, I restarted ATV, same result..

June 14, 2019 - 7:14am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,114

Is this affecting other videos, or just this one?

Have you tried playing this in Infuse 6? You can receive a free 30 day trial of Infuse Pro, so you would be able to test at no cost.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!