In december 2016, I've opened a post "Providing a —much— smarter way to set Infuse Favorite artwork" on Firecore Support which is gone for some reason…: https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/communit...
My InFuse 5.x home screen is full of empty greyed stars (default fav icon), providing an awful user experience.
By reading recent posts and the documentation, looks like this haven't been addressed in 3 years, including v6, while Kodi for instance, have this for years. Why should I even think of buying v6 then?
I simply don't understand your position:
• You have access to a complete database of visuals, that you use to autoset covers for all movies, TV Shows, etc.
• Why not simply propose your customers to use such a related image to illustrate their favorites?
• You claim « The most versatile… Automagic Organization… Amazing features come standard » and yet, the only available method to illustrate a favorite is that your customers have to add themself in first place an illustration on a folder, that they'll then have to browse, select, set, etc. etc. This is a Back In Time method "à la Windows", seriously.
• Picking an image from the database should even be the default behavior so no one is left with this ugly greyed star image.
• I'm not asking to drop your actual feature, I'm just asking to provide ease of use and UI satisfaction to your customers, that would make Infuse deserve even more praise.
Thanks in advance for reading and considering.
Edit: BTW, this post apply also to iOS let me know if you want me to duplicate it.