4 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  August 14, 2019 - 3:37pm
AlShamali's picture
Kudos: 3

Hi,

First of all thanks for the amazing app, My start was with version Pro 4, it showed the powerful features and how easy to mange my library through all my iOS devices. And i can see the huge upgrades through Pro 5 and now with Pro 6.

It will be great to add Subscene.com support special since it have a lot of Arabic subtitles and there are Arabic community there are working very hard to translate almost every movie and TV show.

Arabic subtitles are very rare or old in opensubtitles.org. But with Subscene.com and it’s support to Arabic community it will be a huge feature.

Please consider the possibility to add it with the next upgrade.

Thanks,

August 17, 2019 - 12:45am
Ayman90's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 0
  AlShamali wrote:

Hi,

First of all thanks for the amazing app, My start was with version Pro 4, it showed the powerful features and how easy to mange my library through all my iOS devices. And i can see the huge upgrades through Pro 5 and now with Pro 6.

It will be great to add Subscene.com support special since it have a lot of Arabic subtitles and there are Arabic community there are working very hard to translate almost every movie and TV show.

Arabic subtitles are very rare or old in opensubtitles.org. But with Subscene.com and it’s support to Arabic community it will be a huge feature.

Please consider the possibility to add it with the next upgrade.

Thanks,

I really wish they add the Subscene.com I am really struggling to find subtitle for TV shows or anime in this opensubtitles So I go to the Subscene.com from my PC and them manually it Would be very easy if you add it in the app

August 30, 2019 - 7:41am
AlShamali's picture

Really hope to see it added in the future updates or even if it’s in the plan.

September 6, 2019 - 12:26pm
AlShamali's picture

UP