4 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  August 16, 2019 - 2:42am
cad21's picture
Kudos: 2

Hi. I connected my media library via WebDAV (https) into Infuse 6 on my iPhone XR (latest iOS version).

even though on my network storage more and more movies/tv shows are arriving, infuse is not updating my library accordingly with new entries.

Have Wifi activate and triggered manual scan as well. even when triggered manually the library is not updating.

Using the free version of Infuse 6 for testing purpose.

August 16, 2019 - 10:38am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,154

A few notes here.

1. An automatic update is triggered in Infuse when the app is opened, as well as periodically (IIRC every 15 minutes)
  2. Automatic updates take place while on Wi-Fi, and if your device is not in low power mode
  3. Manual updates can be triggered at any time using the refresh icon on the home screen or the 'Scan for Changes' button in Settings > Library.

If new videos aren't appearing in your library even after a manual update, it's possible they may be in folders that have not be included in Infuse's library index. You can check which favorites are included in these scans in the Settings > Library menu. New favorites can be added via Settings > Add Files > Share Name, then tap the star icon next to the folder you wish to add as a favorite. Adding a folder as a favorite will also cause Infuse to include all files/folders included inside it.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

August 20, 2019 - 5:32am
cad21's picture
Kudos: 2

Hi.
ofc i double checked if the additional new movies are within the favorited folder structure.

how can i open a ticket for this bug on iOS?

August 20, 2019 - 8:02am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 372
  cad21 wrote:

Hi.
ofc i double checked if the additional new movies are within the favorited folder structure.

how can i open a ticket for this bug on iOS?

Go to settings and select "Email Us"

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•