5 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  August 26, 2019 - 2:28am
atlas3686's picture
Kudos: 6

Hi FireCore Team,

Is there any chance we can get an option to collapse TV shows into a single icon as opposed to an icon for each and every season of the show. Having all the seasons can really clutter the unwatched TV list especially if you have a few old shows with lots of seasons.

Under the library view it's already collapsed like this so surely it can't be a very difficult feature to add?

The other option is simply to have a watched/unwatched filter that could be applied to any list/library.

Please team this would make the product so much better, I'm a long time user and this has got to be my number one peeve. I am looking forward to many of the features you have on the roadmap but this one should be reasonably quick & easy and would make a huge difference.

Thanks.

P.S. If you really want to make a loyal user happy the option to exclude unwatched shows that haven't been started yet would also be absolutely amazing.

August 26, 2019 - 10:49am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,190

Thanks for the feedback.

Moving this over to suggestions for now.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

August 29, 2019 - 9:29pm
Tom1102's picture
Kudos: 8

+1
Having every season show up separately clutters the view

Also +10000000 on the second item. Would love to be able to go into the “action” genre and filter by unwatched action films. I feel like this point would get a lot of traction if it had its own post.

September 19, 2019 - 2:41am
atlas3686's picture
Kudos: 6

Yes I think the best option would be to have an unwatched filter that can be applied to any list or library, it would make browsing for something to watch so much easier! Series are already collapsed into a single icon in the library view (it's only the unwatched list that has this issue) so this filter option could sort that out too.

September 29, 2019 - 7:57am
Abascal49's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 2

+100 on Collapsing to TV shows. In my case there is a limit to about 100 unwatched Seasons. Factor in as unwatched the Classic "Dr. Who" Series and "ILove Lucy", and im done!! With successful series running for a really long time (NCIS:17 Seasons, Supernatural: 14, Modern Family, eat)The moment your resest the state to start viewing the again, really clutters the section. And incidentally., no other media player solution takes the "episode VS Show Approach" perhaps is because is a tad impractical.