3 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  August 26, 2019 - 2:28am
atlas3686's picture
Kudos: 6

Hi FireCore Team,

Is there any chance we can get an option to collapse TV shows into a single icon as opposed to an icon for each and every season of the show. Having all the seasons can really clutter the unwatched TV list especially if you have a few old shows with lots of seasons.

Under the library view it's already collapsed like this so surely it can't be a very difficult feature to add?

The other option is simply to have a watched/unwatched filter that could be applied to any list/library.

Please team this would make the product so much better, I'm a long time user and this has got to be my number one peeve. I am looking forward to many of the features you have on the roadmap but this one should be reasonably quick & easy and would make a huge difference.

Thanks.

P.S. If you really want to make a loyal user happy the option to exclude unwatched shows that haven't been started yet would also be absolutely amazing.

August 26, 2019 - 10:49am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,130

Thanks for the feedback.

Moving this over to suggestions for now.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

August 29, 2019 - 9:29pm
Tom1102's picture
Kudos: 8

+1
Having every season show up separately clutters the view

Also +10000000 on the second item. Would love to be able to go into the “action” genre and filter by unwatched action films. I feel like this point would get a lot of traction if it had its own post.