5 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  October 22, 2019 - 11:26am
sks's picture
sks
Kudos: 0

I have Infuse (as of today 6.2) installed on my iPad Pro 11 with iPadOS 13.1.3 (tho this issue first appeared on iOS 12.x as well), and while the Library tab, the search tab and the settings tab all function normally, and playback of files seems ok, the files tab is slow to respond to any scroll or touch to open a folder or go back a folder, or pretty much any interaction..

I have approximately 29 folders, and no files in the root of Infuse - the various folders contain anywhere from 3 - 30+ movies.. inside each folder seems fine - scroll and selecting a file is normal, but clicking Files to go back to the root stutters and is slow, and scrolling in the root is almost impossible.. It doesn't matter if I'm in Grid or List mode - same symptoms..

Has anyone seen this, know fo a fix / work around?

thanks
-Scott:)

October 31, 2019 - 12:12pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,186

Hmm, are these local folders you have on your device, or are they being streamed from somewhere?

Does updating to iOS 13.2 change anything for you?

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

October 31, 2019 - 12:18pm
sks's picture
sks

Hi,

Local folders - well local folders with local files in them - 13.2 didn't seem to make any performance differences.. the issues is more pronounced in landscape mode, rather than portrait, but still noticeable in either..
thanks!

November 1, 2019 - 1:24pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,186

Thanks. We'll take a look into this.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

November 6, 2019 - 9:42am
Tannybee's picture

Same problem for me. I have a few folders of local files. I tried uninstalling the app but it made no difference. When I added all the files back it was still laggy. Hope you find a fix soon.