8 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  November 14, 2019 - 1:47pm
godthisblows's picture
Kudos: 0

I am unable to set the metadata for the short series BBC: Dynasties. Wasn't sure if this was a known issue.

November 14, 2019 - 3:43pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 383

Have you tried to use the edit metadata option?

How do you have the file named?

I think this is one of the rare ones that needs the year to find the right show. You can try "Dynasties 2018 S01E01.ext" and that should work. Usually if there's a year right after the name it's a movies but a few TV shows need this to find the right one.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

November 14, 2019 - 4:54pm
godthisblows's picture
  November 15, 2019 - 2:26am
dynAdZ's picture

I think there are some ongoing issues with thetvdb.com. Apparently they've made some API changes and their website was down today, too.
Perhaps it would be beneficial to try again tomorrow and see if the error fixes itself.

EDIT: The firecore status page also displays a live downtime --> http://stats.pingdom.com/vmgrzuzmq3f2

November 15, 2019 - 6:13am
NC Bullseye's picture
  dynAdZ wrote:

I think there are some ongoing issues with thetvdb.com. Apparently they've made some API changes and their website was down today, too.
Perhaps it would be beneficial to try again tomorrow and see if the error fixes itself.

EDIT: The firecore status page also displays a live downtime --> http://stats.pingdom.com/vmgrzuzmq3f2

Yup, I was holding off on following up to this problem until thetvdb got their act back together.

I hate it when the problems gang up on ya! Wink

November 15, 2019 - 8:26am
godthisblows's picture

I have been having this issue for weeks, just wasn't sure what I needed to do to fix it. What do you guys suggest the naming should be like?

November 15, 2019 - 8:45am
NC Bullseye's picture
  godthisblows wrote:

I have been having this issue for weeks, just wasn't sure what I needed to do to fix it. What do you guys suggest the naming should be like?

If you can wait till they get the database fixed I'll test out my earlier suggestion and let ya know. Can't do anything until the service comes back though.

November 27, 2019 - 10:19am
godthisblows's picture

I redid the naming with s01e0x and then was able to change it to Dynasties and it worked.