2 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  November 22, 2019 - 2:26pm
rendasher's picture
Kudos: 0

I'm using Infuse 6.2 on Apple TV. We live rurally and do not have steady home internet. I use an SMB fileshare on a Mac Mini and Infuse to do our own sort of "home streaming" based on discs we've bought and ripped.

I'm using tinyMediaManger to populate library data occasionally via a cell phone tether. With TMM, I'm generating NFO files and the named images for the various assets on the SMB file share. For the most part, this is resulting in a really great experience on Infuse.

However, I would have expected that Infuse would parse the tag data from the NFO files as collections and so far that doesn't seem to be the case. Is that something we can get supported? Given the lack of an internet connection, having Infuse pull the information from TMDB itself isn't really a good option.

I'll note this has been asked at least once before, here: https://firecore.com/forum/topic/19203

Thanks for any insight you guys can give.

November 22, 2019 - 4:14pm
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,206

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately this is not available in Infuse at this time, but I am going to move this over to suggestions for now.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!