4 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  December 3, 2019 - 12:32pm
meddyb's picture
Kudos: 0

Hello

I just bought Infuse 6 pro for my AppleTV4K and I deleted the "genre" tag by mistake
I still have "most popular" " most ecent" etc. BUT i need to recover the "Genre" tag for my wife's ease of selection.

Do I need to uninstall and reinstall or is there a shortcut please ?

Thanks a lot

December 3, 2019 - 2:58pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 383

Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry, it's a real easy solution. Go to Library > Movies > scroll down to Genre and long press on it. Select Favorite and you should be good to go. Smile

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

December 4, 2019 - 1:25am
meddyb's picture
Kudos: 0

Hello NC,

Thank you for your prompt reply !
This purchase reaallly makes it !
It’s really impressive and easy to use.

Is there a way to manually force the recognition of series ?
The app can’t find La Zona ( Spanish serie) and planet earth II from David Attenborough. Though it’s well on the tvdb website.

Thanks again for your great app

Apple TV 4k

December 4, 2019 - 7:43am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 383
  meddyb wrote:

Hello NC,

Thank you for your prompt reply !
This purchase reaallly makes it !
It’s really impressive and easy to use.

Is there a way to manually force the recognition of series ?
The app can’t find La Zona ( Spanish serie) and planet earth II from David Attenborough. Though it’s well on the tvdb website.

Thanks again for your great app

Glad you like Infuse!

Infuse relies a lot on having the file names in a specific format and that will often be the problem when it can't find the proper metadata. If you'd post a sample file name for each series we can see if we can figure it out.

There's a great users guide here that will show the recommended ways to name your files. https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles...

The one possible problem that may impact this is that thetvdb has just undergone a MAJOR site update and their still working the bugs out of the API side of the house. This has been getting better and better every day but there are still a few gremlins in the machine.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•