4 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  January 11, 2020 - 9:57pm
PetSue's picture
Kudos: 0

Newish to this as used it ages ago but having a look again and a couple of things have me confused.

1 - I've added my movies, tv shows etc via my SMB share yet on the home screen I have 2 folders showing movies & 2 folders showing TV. Why is that?
2 - I have Music Videos, fishing & adult videos that I've added, yet they show up in the Movies folder - why do they show up there and how can I not have them show under Movies?

Thank you Smile

January 13, 2020 - 10:21pm
PetSue's picture

Anybody please?

January 13, 2020 - 10:26pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 397

On the home screen, try going to Library > Movies > then long press on "All Movies" then see if there is an option to "Remove Favorite" and if so select that.

Then again on the home screen, try going to Library > TV Shows > then long press on "All TV Shows" then see if there is an option to "Remove Favorite" and if so select that.

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

January 13, 2020 - 11:34pm
PetSue's picture
  NC Bullseye wrote:

On the home screen, try going to Library > Movies > then long press on "All Movies" then see if there is an option to "Remove Favorite" and if so select that.Then again on the home screen, try going to Library > TV Shows > then long press on "All TV Shows" then see if there is an option to "Remove Favorite" and if so select that.

Thank you very much that worked a treat Smile