6 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  January 16, 2020 - 4:42am
Moo-Cat's picture
Kudos: 0

Hey gang,

I've been using aTV Flash for years with absolutely zero problems, but just the other day I am now seeing the dreaded "Playback Error - An Error Occurred Loading This Content" message.

Whats weird here in my situation is that I can still load all the listings of shows and the meta data retrieves the thumbnails and I can scroll through and click titles, but none of them ever play. I see a loading symbol that rotates for a long time then the "Playback Error - An Error Occurred Loading This Content" appears.

I'm using a FritzBox 7490 with 2 USB HDD's as my NAS and I "may" have updated their software recently, but I didn't think I changed anything too major, yet here we are!

Any help much appreciated!!

Cheers Smile

January 16, 2020 - 7:16pm
holodoctor1's picture

I'm having the same exact issue. HD connected to a time capsule.

Have never had an issue before, but suddenly I'm getting the spinning wheel, followed by Playback Error. Running Infuse version 6.2.6

Force closing the app and trying again usually starts the stream. Having similar problems on iOS lately as well.

January 16, 2020 - 7:40pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 414
  holodoctor1 wrote:

I'm having the same exact issue. HD connected to a time capsule.

Have never had an issue before, but suddenly I'm getting the spinning wheel, followed by Playback Error. Running Infuse version 6.2.6

Force closing the app and trying again usually starts the stream. Having similar problems on iOS lately as well.

Are you actually running ATV Flash on an ATV second generation and Infuse 6.2.6?

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

January 16, 2020 - 8:28pm
Moo-Cat's picture
  NC Bullseye wrote:

Are you actually running ATV Flash on an ATV second generation and Infuse 6.2.6?

I know this was not at me, but here's my setup in the hope it can help Smile

Attachments: 
  January 18, 2020 - 11:12pm
holodoctor1's picture
  NC Bullseye wrote:

I'mmmmm in the wrong forum. Sorry Frown

January 21, 2020 - 2:59am
Moo-Cat's picture

Does anyone have a solution for this? I'm baffled as to what has changed.