8 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  February 11, 2020 - 2:26am
CFreeman1978's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Kudos: 0

Hello,
I use Infuse 6 on 2 AppleTv, Ipad and Iphone. My movies are stored on a QNAP.
I have a problem with my library.
My Library are not synchronized when I delete a film on my NAS. I keep seeing the movies in my list as they are deleted on my NAS
Thanx for your help

  February 11, 2020 - 2:05pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 3,362
Kudos: 420

Welcome to the forum!

Are you connected to your NAS using DLNA protocol or one of the other choices like SMB?

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

  February 22, 2020 - 1:53pm
tomiy1's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 43
Kudos: 9

I have been noticing the same thing with media stored on google drive.... I would remove (or move) media folders/files from my initial temp dir to my permanent folder (HD/4K.etc..) and when indexing occurs it still shows both copies and will not remove the copy that no longer exists on google drive... known bug? (I'm on v. 6.3.1-2950)

  February 22, 2020 - 2:28pm
NC Bullseye's picture
Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 3,362
Kudos: 420
  tomiy1 wrote:

I have been noticing the same thing with media stored on google drive.... I would remove (or move) media folders/files from my initial temp dir to my permanent folder (HD/4K.etc..) and when indexing occurs it still shows both copies and will not remove the copy that no longer exists on google drive... known bug? (I'm on v. 6.3.1-2950)

Since your problem isn't on a local NAS you may want to start a new thread referencing that it's on Google Drive that way the original posters thread doesn't get hijacked and others that may have the same issue can find your post easier. Wink

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

  February 22, 2020 - 2:31pm
tomiy1's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 43
Kudos: 9

My apologizes... good point Smile
Just thought it may be the same issue happening on multiple fronts. I'll open up a new thread , thanks!

  February 24, 2020 - 11:38am
CFreeman1978's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Kudos: 0
  NC Bullseye wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

Are you connected to your NAS using DLNA protocol or one of the other choices like SMB?

I’m using SMB connection.

  February 26, 2020 - 1:45pm
james's picture
Staff
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,580
Kudos: 1,284

Are these appearing in your library, or just in playlists?

How are the videos being deleted, through Infuse or manually via the NAS?

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

  April 4, 2020 - 6:30am
CFreeman1978's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Kudos: 0
  james wrote:

Are these appearing in your library, or just in playlists?

How are the videos being deleted, through Infuse or manually via the NAS?

Hello, These appeared in my library when i do a seach.
I have deleted the videos manually by the nas.
I cant delete video in infuse, it's grayed out
Small precision the account used is read only on the nas.