9 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  February 12, 2020 - 10:51am
iAmRenzo's picture
Beta Tester
Kudos: 0

Another annoyance I found, when I browse this list the titles are replaced by seasons... !?
Can show you a clip, because I can't upload that... but you'll get the idea.

Attachments: 
  February 12, 2020 - 11:19am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 405

What version of Infuse?

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

February 12, 2020 - 1:29pm
Stiibun's picture

Have the same exact issue with Infuse with the latest 6.2.x and also with 6.3. In my case i use Infuse with Plex connection.

February 12, 2020 - 1:59pm
NC Bullseye's picture

There was an issue that was fixed in 6.2.7 but you have to do an edit metadata for the series that were mislabeled so pick an episode in each one and do an edit metadata and that should fix it.

February 13, 2020 - 2:02pm
Stiibun's picture

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately this doesn’t solve the issue. Tried it on several shows which have the issue but to no avail.

February 13, 2020 - 2:19pm
NC Bullseye's picture
  Stiibun wrote:

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately this doesn’t solve the issue. Tried it on several shows which have the issue but to no avail.

Can you provide a screen cap of what you're seeing?

February 13, 2020 - 11:23pm
iAmRenzo's picture
Beta Tester
  NC Bullseye wrote:

Can you provide a screen cap of what you're seeing?

No, because I cannot upload movies here. But look at the screenshot. When I move the focus onto an item with the title. It takes a second and then only the season is shown. You can exactly see what items I have moves focus too.

Infuse 6.3, with Plex

February 13, 2020 - 11:40pm
NC Bullseye's picture
  iAmRenzo wrote:

No, because I cannot upload movies here. But look at the screenshot. When I move the focus onto an item with the title. It takes a second and then only the season is shown. You can exactly see what items I have moves focus too.

Infuse 6.3, with Plex

I wasn't addressing you, I had quoted Stiibun and was asking them. I saw your screen cap and was wanting to see if theirs was along the same lines. Wink

I had the same issue but after the Infuse update to 6.2.7 it fixed the problem, all I had to do was pick one of the episodes in each season and do an "Edit Metadata" then re-select the correct series. When it reloaded it would then have the correct names.

February 14, 2020 - 2:23am
Stiibun's picture

Ah must have misunderstood you NC Bullseye, as I just did a refresh of the metadata. Will check again this evening and let you know the outcome when I edit the metadata. When it's still an issue, I'll try to make a video of the issue.