5 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  March 14, 2020 - 12:40am
reddevl's picture
Kudos: 0

Hey guys, I've searched but not been able to find an answer, i've followed all the standards that normally work and have not had any success

the 'Devs' tv series is not scraping into infuse pro https://www.thetvdb.com/series/devs, however Kodi picks it up perfectly

i've been using infuse pro for a couple of years now, have followed standard naming schema that works for everything else - but no luck

any ideas would be appreciated, thanks in advance Smile

March 14, 2020 - 9:45am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 420

It picked up right off the bat for me, I know you said you use the standard naming but could you provide a sample of how you have it named?

Also, does it give you any options when you do an Edit Metadata?

Edit to add: https://firecore.com/forum/topic/24717

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•

March 14, 2020 - 10:00pm
reddevl's picture

hey bullseye, thanks Smile

for sure no problem, i've used the full scene/release naming as well as Devs.s01e01 and Devs s01e01 and there is no option to manually select the series when choosing to edit the metadata - the series doesn't show up when doing a manual edit metadata search

thanks for the link to the other post, i'll keep an eye on things and see if it resolves itself

March 18, 2020 - 3:20am
reddevl's picture

thanks bullseye, as per the other post, i'm just confirming that this is resolved - restart the atv, and combined with thetvdb tuning i can now find the series

March 18, 2020 - 10:04am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 420
  reddevl wrote:

thanks bullseye, as per the other post, i'm just confirming that this is resolved - restart the atv, and combined with thetvdb tuning i can now find the series

Glad you're back on the tracks again! Things at thetvdb seem to be calming down again too so maybe we're good for a while. Wink

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•