13 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  January 19, 2011 - 5:30pm
neild.8460's picture
Kudos: 0

Can a date be given yet on a Windows version of Seasonpass? There is no feeedback whatsoever coming through to the forums from developers or anyone, its very unfair and very unprofessional. I hope you can give some feedback as i'm doing a major write-up on Modmyi and iClarified this weekend about the majorly flawed software which is available to mac users and the fact that there is no support or nothing for Windows users, and the major upset it's causing to the vast majority due to the public paying for the beta software and not being clearly informed of the limitations of it. Before long os 4.3 will be with us, and you still haven't been able to release a stable software for 4.2.1 for Mac or windows users, and the game is going to start all over again with os 4.3. Then no doubt you will rush another unstable software for 4.3 which is un-useable for the majority of customers, then os 4.5 will be upon us and you'll release...yada...yada...yada........You get the message????

January 19, 2011 - 8:34pm
Nuworld's picture

Ya know is this getting to be a ton a BS.

Once again windows is fricken out to dry.

Just today an new update came out.

(Seas0nPass 0.6.7 is live. More muscle, less fuss. Get it via Seas0nPass --> Check for updates...)

http://t.co/APx7Pay

neild.8460

I agree with you 100%

With that being said.

I will speak for ALL windows users on the forum!!

This is a scam and false intent on both firecore and seasonpass.

You keep telling us a windows version is coming soon.

BS!

Don't give us this crap it is hard to do?

This is also BS!

As i stated in my other posts i have already JB the ATV2 with the current version WITH WINDOWS!!

Only took four days to write.

Not hard to do guys, Stop playing games with us?

If ya all need help with it, Just let me know. MAYBE? I might help speed things up for us all.

I will give you guys (Firecore/seasonpass) benefit of doubt that you are actually writing a windows version to JB the ATV2

I will give ya two weeks.

After that i will release my own version of the windows JB for ATV 2G

The race is on guys and the clock is a counting down.

On a side note: do a search on NUWORLD and you will see.

This is only half of my company name, Can you find the rest?

January 20, 2011 - 11:18am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,206

The Windows version is still on track and is coming along quite nicely. We don't have a definite ETA at this point, but a release within the next 1-2 weeks seems likely.

We're working to make Seas0nPass for Windows as simple, and user-friendly as the Mac version. Unfortunately these things don't happen overnight and we appreciate your patience as we work towards a release.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

January 20, 2011 - 2:23pm (Reply to #3)
purvesht.8782's picture

Thanks James. that's the answer we all windows users were waiting for, 1-2 weeks for windows version

January 20, 2011 - 10:47pm (Reply to #4)
ericj's picture
  purvesht.8782 wrote:

Thanks James. that's the answer we all windows users were waiting for, 1-2 weeks for windows version

Just don't be upset if the crew misses the ESTIMATED time of arrival, okay? I for one, appreciate the fact that they want to get it right the first time and make sure it's stable. I really would hate to end up bricking my ATV2.

Take as long as you need to get it right guys!

Eric

February 8, 2011 - 10:06am
FidelGR's picture

Any notice about this?

February 8, 2011 - 3:30pm (Reply to #6)
bnick3's picture

You're Gary Numan????

February 8, 2011 - 4:35pm
james's picture
Staff

Almost there...

http://twitpic.com/3xgdng

February 9, 2011 - 9:15am (Reply to #8)
shaung.9481's picture

need it asap .. can't get mac to work at all for me to restore ... plse!!!

February 9, 2011 - 7:22pm (Reply to #9)
moabbikr's picture
  james wrote:

The Windows version is still on track and is coming along quite nicely. We don't have a definite ETA at this point, but a release within the next 1-2 weeks seems likely.

We're working to make Seas0nPass for Windows as simple, and user-friendly as the Mac version. Unfortunately these things don't happen overnight and we appreciate your patience as we work towards a release.

Well? Tomorrow will make it three weeks and no solid ETA? I would expect to see your Blog updated again soon to go from early February to early March. The reality is the Seas0nPass jailbreak is built off of the Greenp0ison platform, so until greenp0ison releases RC6 don't expect to see a working version of Seas0nPass.

This is unfortunate because aTV Flash (black) looks very promising, if they had the skills to make their own jailbreak they would have done so already to sell and promote this software.

Honesty will go a long way, stop putting out time lines you don't control!! and give credit where credit is due!!

February 10, 2011 - 7:49am (Reply to #10)
james's picture
Staff

While some open-sourced Greenpois0n components are used in Seas0nPass, the release of Seas0nPass for Windows has very little to do with Greenpois0n.

However, once GP RC6 is out, Seas0nPass will be able to take advantage of the untether method that was put together by the Chronic dev team (currently available for the iPhone in RC5).

In addition to Seas0nPass for Windows there is a lot more coming in February.

Good software takes time to create, and we appreciate your patience.

February 10, 2011 - 6:54pm (Reply to #11)
Nuworld's picture

That would mean 18 more days until we get another excuse why it has not been released?

IMO: Seams like you are just sitting back letting someone else do the work for you and then your going to take all the credit.

I did live up to my end of the deal.

I did release my version a week ago just like i said i would.

There was a member here that found it right a way and posted how to do it for us windows users.

Just go back and find that post, It works just fine with no bugs.

20 bucks for beta! What a crock!!

February 11, 2011 - 7:15am (Reply to #12)
marcj.5315's picture

me too!!! my windows machine is waiting for ya 8)