6 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  January 30, 2011 - 1:24pm
davidw.4055's picture
Kudos: 0

Not sure what is happening as i am new to this service but it no longer works stating my trials have expired? Yet if I go to there website it say it is free to uk users which I am.

Can I use it for free or do I have to subscribe or have I not set it up correctly

Hope you can help
Dave

January 31, 2011 - 3:49pm
davidw.4055's picture

Posted same request on the lastfm forum and we have to pay for this service £3 or $3 per month since found video jukebox on xbmc going to delete lastfm for now.

February 2, 2011 - 2:32am
nnnnnn's picture

You need a Last.FM Subscription, because the firecore Last.fm App uses the Radio API from Last.fm. This requires a paid membership.

I would like a Grooveshark plugin from firecore. They don't require this.

see thread http://forum.firecore.com/topic/3905

February 9, 2011 - 3:21am (Reply to #3)
jonmiller's picture

There is already a grooveshark plugin for ATV.  If you haven't already, install the NitoTV plugin from Maintenance menu and you can install it from there.

May 12, 2011 - 2:42pm
thomasgrant's picture

When does this "trial" expire exactly? I just setup aTVFlash for the first time today, as well as a creating a brand new last.fm account for use at my office where I work. I am able to use the last.fm app on the ATV2 just fine (for now).

I never saw any mention of subscriptions or a trial at any point during my creation of a new account. I do however (now) see a link in the footer on their website that discusses the benefits of the $3/monthly subscription.

So is that one day (30 days into a new account) I will no longer be able to access this account from the last.fm app and receive a similar message? Then be forced to sign up?

May 13, 2011 - 9:31am (Reply to #5)
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,281

The trial doesn't actually have a time limit, but is limited to 30 played tracks.

Last.fm changed their subscription requirements earlier this year, so now everything (aside from the Last.fm website and desktop app) requires a subscription.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!