5 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  February 12, 2011 - 9:08am
applesinafton's picture
Kudos: 0

Still waiting! feeling abused! Any body else feel this way?

February 12, 2011 - 11:23am
moabbikr's picture

Do some researching on the greenp0ison jailbreak, it will be out way before the Seas0nPass Jailbreak! Firecore has been using deceptive marketing to sell a product that even they cannot install without the use of free tools from other teams. If you paid for software you can't install i would demand a refund and wait, once a functioning jailbreak is out, there will be all kinds of cool stuff out there for free!!!

February 12, 2011 - 3:07pm (Reply to #2)
sinjed's picture
  moabbikr wrote:

Do some researching on the greenp0ison jailbreak, it will be out way before the Seas0nPass Jailbreak! Firecore has been using deceptive marketing to sell a product that even they cannot install without the use of free tools from other teams. If you paid for software you can't install i would demand a refund and wait, once a functioning jailbreak is out, there will be all kinds of cool stuff out there for free!!!

Actually, GP RC6 for Windows is out now Tongue

February 13, 2011 - 6:44pm (Reply to #3)
applesinafton's picture

I finally jb my atv2 with gpr6...it worked like a charm........I'm hesitate to install ATV flash but will say I have all the function with the package installer that came with GP........the only thing I don't have is couch surfer and a maintenance menu........I'm loving bt stack with my apple wireless keyboard.........

Applesinafton

February 13, 2011 - 7:34pm (Reply to #4)
Nuworld's picture

I agree, GP is the way to go.

Firecore just stole your money and is going to use the work of others.

Firecore software is just a POS.

Thank you GP for everything works right the first time.

FIRECORE WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!!