3 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  August 20, 2011 - 11:25am
Delerowen's picture
Kudos: 0

So I updated my firmware to the latest one using seasonpass and the problem i have now is, that when I try to add media using the options none of my Network shows up. I've tried restarting my laptop, restarting the aTV and everything and nothing is working.

August 20, 2011 - 11:28am
Delerowen's picture

So apparently just seconds after making this thread, it now decides it wants to find my network.

September 12, 2011 - 11:33am
timothyb.7788's picture

I'm having a possibly related problem. After upgrading to AppleTV 4.3 (using the new version of Seas0nPass) and installing the new Media Player, I can't add an SMB media source anymore. The same source (an Iomega NAS drive) was working before the upgrade. I get an "Operation timed out (60)" error when I attempt to test the connection.

I've submitted this as a bug/support request, but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone else has had the same problem.

Update: I "resolved" this problem by installing XBMC, setting up SMB sources there, then I was magically able to setup SMB sources in Media Player (after I verified those worked, I uninstalled XBMC).